• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-BioHazard ( Remastered )

SgtHermann, no it has not been submitted as yet, I have a new release set for the middle of this week which I believe should be good to go with the whitelist. Due to some of the changes I just wanted to hold back for a bit so i did not clutter up the whitelist any further than i already have :)

" another great fan of u "

I love you too trooper :p and cheers for the support.

Filthy.

Upvote 0
Hello.

Hello.

Here is a copy paste from another forum. LOL. It would be the same answer anyways.

Updated all three of my servers; however thinking of dropping a couple of them. Not sure yet. I would keep the suicidal IP and make it a hard server. Got a better deal on it. I would put the mod of player vs player on one, but gameservers only allows 6 max. Its in the air for a little while.

Of course the fourth unlisted server would stay for the Mapping Addicts to test their maps.

Upvote 0
:pi post just to make sure this jewel wont get lost;)

hahaha mr Hermann, there is a updated version/final if you will just sat here waiting for the whitelist. reason it's not been posted as yet is

1. i have been busy in other areas.

2. I intend on releasing this along side a fixed Darkroads ( undergronund pathing and a few other odds and ends ) also complete.

Along with these will be a new map "SECTOR13" and in truth thats whats been holding up the line. It is near completion so an up date on all these is iminent.

Cheers buddy

Filthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hahaha mr Hermann, there is a updated version/final if you will just sat here waiting for the whitelist. reason it's not been posted as yet is

1. i have been busy in other areas.

2. I intend on releasing this along side a fixed Darkroads ( undergronund pathing and a few other odds and ends ) also complete.

Along with these will be a new map "SECTOR13" and in truth thats whats been holding up the line. It is near completion so an up date on all these is iminent.

Cheers buddy

Filthy.

Should of called it SECTOR11. Then you could say 'this map goes up to 11.'

Oh and fatblokewithabeardinapub says there's an amazing version of [DELETED]

Upvote 0