• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reset achievements & perks

RoBoT

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
I have been playing KFmod and KF retail since release and right now I have lvl6 for all perks and got all achievements.

I wonder if there is way to reset perks back to 0 and achievements too incase if I felt want to start again as new player :D

Last edited:
I have been playing KFmod and KF retail since release and right now I have lvl6 for all perks and got all achievements.

I wonder if there is way to reset perks back to 0 and achievements too incase if I felt want to start again as new player :D

You mean, you'll be the only level 0-4 player that can take on Suicidal like a cakewalk? This I've got to see :eek:. It's gonna be FUN!

Upvote 0
Selective resetting perhaps? Choose the class(es) you want to reduce to zero and keep some at max just so you can go blast some things if you get frustrated using a low class level.

meh, i suppose so.

but i meant like, i could create a new profile and have the perks be set at level 0 for that profile, but if i want to play a suicidal game or something then i can load up my other profile and use my level 6 perks :)

Upvote 0
You mean, you'll be the only level 0-4 player that can take on Suicidal like a cakewalk? This I've got to see :eek:. It's gonna be FUN!

yeah sort of lol

but i meant like, i could create a new profile and have the perks be set at level 0 for that profile, but if i want to play a suicidal game or something then i can load up my other profile and use my level 6 perks :)

thats good idea

Upvote 0
"It's the final match between the Survivors and the Patriarch! After surviving through ten waves of specimen attacks, who will the the final winner of this apocalyptic battle? Will it be this ragtag group of battle weary humans?"

[Boos from the Survivors]

"Or, will it be the horrible, frightening, very angry Patriarch?"

[ROAR from the Patriarch]

"We shall see, because the final match begins in just 3! 2! 1!"

"One in the pipe!"

[Rocket whooshes through the air and explodes]

[Screams of the survivors]

"WHOA! Folks, the round has just started and all but one Suvivor is left! And it's only a level....ZERO! Well people, looks like this round is now over! It's just going to be a matter of time before...wait..."

[Blasts of gunfire, grenades, and Patriarch curses]

[ZED time]

"Money money money!"

[Cash flies everywhere]

"Loadsa money!"

[More cash flies everywhere]

"Who wanted money?"

[Stunned silence...]

"Unbelievable! A level zero defeats the Patriarch on Suicidal difficulty! This is totally unprecedented!"

[Cheers from the dead spectating players]

You have survived!

Upvote 0
"It's the final match between the Survivors and the Patriarch! After surviving through ten waves of specimen attacks, who will the the final winner of this apocalyptic battle? Will it be this ragtag group of battle weary humans?"

[Boos from the Survivors]

"Or, will it be the horrible, frightening, very angry Patriarch?"

[ROAR from the Patriarch]

"We shall see, because the final match begins in just 3! 2! 1!"

"One in the pipe!"

[Rocket whooshes through the air and explodes]

[Screams of the survivors]

"WHOA! Folks, the round has just started and all but one Suvivor is left! And it's only a level....ZERO! Well people, looks like this round is now over! It's just going to be a matter of time before...wait..."

[Blasts of gunfire, grenades, and Patriarch curses]

[ZED time]

"Money money money!"

[Cash flies everywhere]

"Loadsa money!"

[More cash flies everywhere]

"Who wanted money?"

[Stunned silence...]

"Unbelievable! A level zero defeats the Patriarch on Suicidal difficulty! This is totally unprecedented!"

[Cheers from the dead spectating players]

You have survived!

When pigs fly. lol

Upvote 0
Occasionally. Does it even matter? I fail to see your logic.

Perhaps he's just suggesting that you still find something about the game that's worth playing. So there must be SOME element that is not boring, despite having level 6's.

Just a hunch. Granted you're entitled to your opinion.

I have 6's across the board and still find the game a blast. Hell, it's MORE exciting with level 6's, as it opens up a variety of weapon options that you didn't have previously.

Even if there are 'balance issues' - which are hardly a problem at all, and don't keep me from enjoying the game proper. Why you would ever want to erase all your levels, I can't fathom!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been playing for a while as well (I haven't got all perks on lvl6 yet though, 20% left for medic). But I didn't feel it got boring after getting one perk to lvl6 I just continued with the other ones.

But I'd Love some kind of profile setting. the ability to save your previous char, since I fear it's going to take longer to get all perks to 6 the second time. I'd easily be able to pay a new game for this. I don't want to have 2 steam accounts though.

Upvote 0