• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Outbreak character pack(s)

meatloaf

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Contest is over, i'll necropost this when i feel like buying more packs!

Winner's are Nath2009uk and tullkasse!

I might as well do this with the other pack too. this time i'll buy them on purpose instead of by mistake (lol).

if you're not familiar with my other thread, just post your steam ID if you'd like to participate. i'll add your name to the list numerically and when the contest is over, i'll generate a random number.

have your names (or your friend's names) in by December 9th, around 9PM EST

i'm giving away two packs this time. even if you don't win, i might buy a few more and come back to my contests and select more people.

1. Ironroad
2. ZeRo_InSaNiTy
3. sirreadalot
4. [SS]Private_Riem
5. Nath2009uk
6. HurlyBurly
7. Wildcolt ?
8. Crusher
9. BYAAAAAH
10. SneakyDog
11. Dime is Money
12. tonma
13. abanofes0
14. tullkasse
15. Ghosafat_SA
16. 0:1:14278877
17. booyah! aleixo
18. patrickwosu
19. joecheeze
20. Pluberus

Last edited:
I might as well do this with the other pack too. this time i'll buy them on purpose instead of by mistake (lol).

if you're not familiar with my other thread, just post your steam ID if you'd like to participate. i'll add your name to the list numerically and when the contest is over, i'll generate a random number.

have your names (or your friend's names) in by December 9th, around 9PM EST

i'm giving away two packs this time. even if you don't win, i might buy a few more and come back to my contests and select more people.

Lol I was expecting to see give me your user name and password LOL. Anyways heres my friends 0:1:21962698
And heres mine 0:0:21980702

Upvote 0