• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Update Released

umm.. wtf server maps restarts loading?

umm.. wtf server maps restarts loading?

wtf? after this update was finished,
i go to servers and it is starting to download maps. havent it aready been pre-downloaded?

all the servers i try to go to re-dowloads. etc. next line.

kf_bedlam loading....
333694k left
%0.2 wow :eek:

i dont think im patient enough to download 3 gb worth of maps right now.
my internet runs download speed at 110kb/sec. yes i know crappy internet :mad:

is tripwire going to fix this. or do we all have to redownload our **** :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jesus, I having the same problem redownloading again core maps. Are we downloading the old or new maps? It is very, very slow to download. I am afraid that the servers did not updated their maps...

Can Tripwire do something about this please? Make a new update with the new maps so we don't need to download them again?

Upvote 0
So is the flamethrower burning lasting forever intended or are you guys still working on it?

Please explain, because I don't think we've heard of this.

Also, regarding hitching when Zeds spawn, this updated doesn't specifically address that issue, but we are looking into it. The update ONLY fixes what is listed. If its not listed, we didn't change/update/fix it.

Upvote 0
another update please

another update please

hey people,
iv just been playing with commando and sharpshooter and my perks wont upgrade. my friends perks have also suddenly stopped upgrading.

something is also wrong with the achievements because i just completed kf_bedlam long normal and i didn't get the achievement.
i think another update is required?

TH3__J0K3R

Upvote 0
If you light up a zed with the flamethrower they never stop burning. Works on the patriarch also so he will run away to heal but die 2 minutes later from the fire alone. He doesn't return to you he just runs around the map cause he is on fire.

I can confirm this happens. Light once and they burn forever. xD I kinda like it though - gives people a little more incentive to play da borin' ole' flamer. ;)

Upvote 0
Please explain, because I don't think we've heard of this.

Also, regarding hitching when Zeds spawn, this updated doesn't specifically address that issue, but we are looking into it. The update ONLY fixes what is listed. If its not listed, we didn't change/update/fix it.

I found the youtube video. Hope this will explain.
Set the Patriarch on fire, run, you win!

YouTube - Killing Floor - Patriarch Ownage

Upvote 0
The whitelist has not been updated for the maps that had exploits fixed on them (Bedlam, Wyre, Offices, Manor, and WestLondon). We should have that updated first thing in the morning.

Just to confirm, you did fix the boathouse roof exploit on Manor, right?

Oh yeah, and Gasketman fix that double video or I will personally slap you with my OCD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0