• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

Happened on Monday, about 09:00, was stitched up about 19:00 that evening. Long wait to decide whether or not I needed a graft. Thankfully I did not.

Managed to avoid any damage to bone so it should heal and be business as usual in a few weeks.

Only trouble I've got now is that I cannot clean my boot. I bled all over the thing and no matter how many times I wash/clean it a couple of hours later more blood seeps out of it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
2003 Mustang Mach 1
1003091640a.jpg

Yep, I used my crappy cell phone camera!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a 1967 AM General M35A2 Truck, Cargo, 2 1/2 ton 6x6. I get around 10 MPG, so it actually isn't that bad! I got it for about $7800, which included the 10,000lbs-capacity PTO driven winch and a thorough mechanical going-over. (All new fluids, flushed the cooling system, all that good stuff).

Some food for thought:

427 cid 6 cyl Continental Multifuel engine putting out 140 HP and about 330 ftlbs of torque
Spicer 3053A 5-speed OD manual trans
2 speed transfer case with air-shift front axle
Rockwell 2.5 ton axles
5 tons maximum carrying capacity on improved roads, 2.5 tons off road.

Upvote 0
Nice... are parts available? My 62 Chevy pick up has a 4 speed manual with a PTO also. Is it a v6 or inline 6? The inline 6 292 CI in my truck makes 300 footpounts at 1500 RMP

Very available. Tons of these trucks were produced, by many different companies, and plenty of companies still produce parts as the trucks are being used by multiple countries still.

It's an inline 6. It doesn't put out much power for it's size, but the way it's geared I was pulling whole pine trees around the yard yesterday with it just idling right along.

Upvote 0