• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire's $20,000 Killing Floor Grindhouse Mapping Contest

Ruling on textures & sounds: Are they valid/within the rules if textures come from a free-use content site like CGtextures.com? Are free-use sounds from the net allowed as well? If source credit is required, like with some sounds, is there an appropriate way to include that in the package other than in a static readme document?

Or to end all questions.... are only RO or KF textures and sound valid and nothing else? Understanding that no content from other "games" is allowed.
We use textures from CGtextures in KF so you are fine using them. For sounds its gonna be based on the license from the site you get the sounds from.

Upvote 0
Hi quick question, can beta maps and wips be submitted to the comp, I see a few that are listed as such and was just wondering as the main reason I have held back from submitting any of my work is due to the fact that they are either in beta format or need tweaking and didnt think they would be ready ( final ) in time for the deadline ( wave1 ).

Cheers Filthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0