• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-MapPackv1

Entarus

May 20, 2009
Hi everyone.

After the recent addition of the map white list, I began to realize just how many custom maps there are out there already. Great job mappers!

Being a server admin, I have had a hell of a time finding all the maps on the current white list. Indeed there are still a few I could not find at all. To make life a bit easier for other admins and players in general I have created a map pack for easy access and use of all these great maps.

This first map pack contains 79 maps, all on the white list. Because of the large size, I did not include the .uz2 versions of the files. However, I did create and include a nice little tool that will create them automaticly for you, if you want .uz2 files for your web redirect.

Download Mirrors:
http://cockroachnet.com/pafiledb/index.php?act=view&id=1
[URL]http://www.entarus.com/KF-MapPackv1.rar[/URL]
(Feel free to post more mirrors if you can!)

Map List:
KF-AHouse.rom
KF-AquaStudy-V2.rom
KF-Arcade-Action-v2.rom
KF-Arcade-Shopping-Center-final.rom
KF-ArchivesA063.rom
KF-Arena.rom
KF-Asylum-B3.rom
KF-BarbedSchool32.rom
KF-Biohazard.rom
KF-Boink-Beta1.rom
KF-BreweryBeta11.rom
KF-Bridge-RSIX.rom
KF-Canyon-Final.rom
KF-Concert_Hall.rom
KF-CubicleLab.rom
KF-DarkRoads-F.rom
KF-DarkTunnelsV2.rom
Kf-DeathPitFinal.rom
kf-defence-b2.rom
KF-Doom2-Final.rom
KF-EscapeToHeaven.rom
KF-FacilityBeta1.rom
KF-Floor17Final.rom
KF-FogFieldBeta5.rom
KF-Gladiator_Beta3.rom
KF-GothicV1.rom
KF-HappyHour.rom
KF-HeresyBeta3.rom
KF-HnA_Dust2_Beta3.rom
KF-House[TE]OutsideTDOFV7.rom
KF-Industry.rom
KF-Junk.rom
kf-killbox-final.rom
kf-Last-Hopev6.rom
KF-LastStand2.rom
KF-LibraryFinal.rom
KF-LostContact.rom
KF-LOTD-Downtown.rom
KF-MainStreetFinal.rom
KF-Marshes.rom
KF-Medieval-Beta2.rom
kf-meow.rom
KF-MosEisley.rom
KF-MosEisleyNight.rom
KF-Multistorey_B2.rom
KF-NagomiSou.rom
KF-NursingHomev2.rom
KF-OldeTower-beta1.rom
KF-OriginsVer2.rom
KF-OrmanManor.rom
KF-PacMan.rom
KF-PandorasBox_v2.rom
KF-Paradisemall.rom
KF-Parkinglot.rom
KF-Penumbra.rom
KF-Prison.rom
KF-Refuge.rom
KF-RSIX-Cave.rom
KF-RSIX-MAP2.rom
KF-RSIX-MAP3.rom
KF-RSIX-TheSumOfAllFears.rom
KF-SecretPassage.rom
KF-ShaunOfTheDead-beta1.rom
KF-sherwoodforest-beta1.rom
KF-Silo-Of-DespairV2.rom
KF-Stranded-Remix.rom
KF-Stranded.rom
KF-Streetv2.rom
KF-Surroundedv1_1.rom
KF-Tao.rom
KF-Thames_Bridge_B1.rom
KF-TheHiveV1.rom
KF-TheOffice.rom
KF-TownhouseDefenseBeta2.rom
KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFINAL.rom
KF-Walkways_Beta5.rom
KF-WestLondonNight_v7.rom
kf-WishingWell.rom
KF-Wolf.rom

Last edited:
Reactions: Cockroach
Hi gus thx for the info regarding BioHazard, yes you are correct the version submitted on this dl and the whitelist is not the the correct version, This was done automatically at the start of the white list and out of my control.

I will pop a post in the whitelist section and request it be taken down as I will be submitting an updated version of this map within the next few days.

I understand what has gone wrong and it is easily corrected and all i can say is my bad.

Cheers

Filthy.

Upvote 0
Entarus, your map pack will be hosted at www.ludustempus.com in the download section along with all the current whitelisted maps, including ours ([LT]) shooting for Wednesday.(July 22nd) right now I'm taking care of uploading some files for my clan servers, and as soon as that's done, your map pack will be hosted with us as well.

I'm also going to take the time to compress every map, as well as individualize each map in it's own download so admins can pick and choose which maps they want instead of having to download them all. this is something I've been working on this weekend per TW's request. Admins will have a place to go to download all maps, individual, or packed including .UZ2 and descriptions and .jpg pic files by the beginning of August.

Thanks for your work in your compilation!!! it's helped me get the "almost" official TW whitelisting clan's work done:)

...Derek...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any chance someone could get it hosted at Gamershell.com? They have super fast servers.

EDIT: Downloaded the file and stuck it in my KF maps folder however they aren't being read. I think it may be to do with the fact that it's simply a 500MB .Rar file named "MapPack". Shouldn't each map have been put together in a .Zip then extracted instead of a single 500MB file?

Any suggestions on how to get the file read would be welcome :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any chance someone could get it hosted at Gamershell.com? They have super fast servers.

EDIT: Downloaded the file and stuck it in my KF maps folder however they aren't being read. I think it may be to do with the fact that it's simply a 500MB .Rar file named "MapPack". Shouldn't each map have been put together in a .Zip then extracted instead of a single 500MB file?

Any suggestions on how to get the file read would be welcome :)

Thanks
Download Winrar. It extracts .rar files and alot more

Upvote 0