• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Horrible sounds?

the sounds are absolutely amazing...

i find the trader voices funny... she's a total ****...
i dont notice the other voices anymore..

I would say average initially and horrible when you hear "Im trying to heal you not shag you" "Im trying to heal you not shag you" "stand still or ill stick it where the sun dont shine" 95% of the time while healing, or doing any other action for that matter.

Upvote 0
I would say average initially and horrible when you hear "Im trying to heal you not shag you" "Im trying to heal you not shag you" "stand still or ill stick it where the sun dont shine" 95% of the time while healing, or doing any other action for that matter.

Right, I forgot about that... so the trader is a phag and so are the soldiers... great...:confused:

Upvote 0
I think keeping the voices simple and general are the way to go. Perhaps several different voice actors, but the same idea. Witty banter sells well, but after the thousandth time of hearing "I'll stick it where the sun don't bloody shine", it gets a bit irritating. I think simple, direct phrases, possibly electronically altered to give the impression of a radio or gasmask, would go well with the military nature of the protagonists. Hell, I could give a concept of it if you'd like.

Upvote 0
killing floor mod voices sounded cool. I dont know were they UT2004 originals but they sounded so much more badass. Some static radio like sound when teammates talk and dude with gasmask should sound like one talking with gasmask on.
They should sound like the Pyro in TF2: pretty much like Kenny in South Park. That's awesome.
The voices in the KF mod were from UT2004.

Upvote 0