• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

I really hope to see some versions of the early war tanks and tank destroyers that didn't make it into Ostfront. And maybe some more variation in the weapons, as well, as it wasn't too uncommon for Axis forces to use weapons and vehicles from other nations they'd gone through.
I also think that the game community might expand and flourish, in light of this new game. And with more people, comes more modders, and therefore more mod content. Though I certainly love the work the current modders are doing, it seems the mod community isn't exactly huge for Ostfront, so it'd be nice to see an influx of more talent. :eek:

Upvote 0
I like the pic from behind the MG, you can really see the improvements in visuals and lighting.

Really looking forward to a sp campaign set in Stalingrad and the skirmish mode sounds interesting, something for the realism camp right there.

Best quote of the article:
"Most of the development time was spent polishing helmets"
I bet :D

Upvote 0