• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BattleStar Galactica

Latest episode kinda sucked,
Spoiler!

EDIT:// I just put in some spoiler tags ;) /Fu. Svedberg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Just watched the last episode (was out of state so I recorded it), it was pretty good... Right up until the whole "can't jump that close to the ship" BS. Good lord, that single raptor jumping away did more damage to Galactica than anything else so far. I don't know why the Cylons even bothered with missiles, all they have to do is launch as many fighters as possible, the first few raiders to get close enough and jump will win the battle. It just seemed so stupendously overpowered.

Upvote 0
Just watched the last episode (was out of state so I recorded it), it was pretty good... Right up until the whole "can't jump that close to the ship" BS. Good lord, that single raptor jumping away did more damage to Galactica than anything else so far. I don't know why the Cylons even bothered with missiles, all they have to do is launch as many fighters as possible, the first few raiders to get close enough and jump will win the battle. It just seemed so stupendously overpowered.

But the point is that Galactica now is in such a bad shape that nearly anything would take it apart, even a small hyperjump.. atleast thats way i understood it..

Upvote 0