• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

sins1qi3.jpg

Upvote 0
Back of the memorial for the Anchorage battle, which will be included in one of the DLC releases
ScreenShot20.jpg

Poor headless Lincoln
ScreenShot24.jpg

Some odd glitch. I'm going to blame the Steam community integration on this as after I started chatting with someone is when this started, and also my mouse pointed started freaking out in-game
ScreenShot26.jpg

ScreenShot29.jpg

ScreenShot30.jpg

This one is a bit unsettling when you get here. You can tell the robot to read a bedtime story to the kids. So, he does just that, to the skeleton of one of the children that's seated right next to their stuffed teddy bear.
ScreenShot23.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've taken screenshots in Fallout 3, and it says I've taken them, but I cannot find them. They are not in my Bethesda folder, nor the my games folder and searching for them produces nothing. Damn game is stealing my shots, and I had some good ones. Btw, the white hud, is that a mod or can you change the color?
You can change the color. It's in the options screen to change both the color of the hud and the pipboy color.

Also, my screens simply defaulted into the root Fallout 3 directory. The only thing in the "My Games" folder for Fallout 3 were my savegames.

Upvote 0
I dl'ed and tried it out. Lots unfinished (obviously) but it's cool to see Valves development of HL2 and how it progressed. I think they took a much more "subtle" approach to everything from how the story reveals itself in terms of the characters roles and of course to how the world is being changed by the combine and how the combine themselves operate. Because of that it's much easier to care about the story and whats happening around you in general, since for the most part gordon is "kept out of the loop" and has others making decisions for him. In the beta it seems you just drop in and save the world all at once.

Upvote 0
Hard to tell, but there were about 3 people having a nice battle here when I arrived. Only left me with one person remaining to have to kill:
ScreenShot33.jpg

ScreenShot36.jpg

For some reason, about 6 ghouls were in this area. They all became alerted to my presence and ran around a long stretch to get to me. Needless to say, a few mines dotted the path by my hand...
ScreenShot39.jpg

ScreenShot40.jpg

ScreenShot41.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0