• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

I just traded some fire wood for a 1980 Peugeot 103 moped. It was sitting outside for 8 years the guy said. All it was missing was a spark plug. I put a spark plug in it and some gas to see if it would start but the motor was seized and the fuel line clogged. I took the whole thing appart yesterday. I cleaned it and unseized the motor with some WD-40, then I painted it black. Tonight I put the whole thing back together and got it running. I took it out to the bikepath and it does 40 MPH. All I need to do now is put the panels on it and finish up the painting.
DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

Upvote 0
I used to have one for mucking about over the fields on the French/German border.
I changed the back cog to get a bit more oomph out of it, 50/53kmh with a good wind....

Used to put one of my lads on the back and we would be of to terrorize the German customs/border patrols, never did catch us...lol.

Those days are over now, what with open borders,

Upvote 0