• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Resistance and Liberation Alpha - Patch OUT!

The grenade throwing is.... oh gawd just painful!
I thought that at first but now I actually luv it tbh, it gives you the option of a long,medium and short throw which we've never really had in RO. The grenades are not mini nukes like there are in RO either which I am sick off on the 50 player servers its just ruins RO for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For the 1,000,000,000...th time (honstly this topic has come up in more forums/threads than I care to remember lol), the garand can be reloaded mid clip, its just the mod hasn't got the animation for removing the half used clip done yet, so it looks like you putting a fresh clip on-top of a partly used clip.

Possible, yes, but it was/is also a real pain to do it, some years back a guy explained the procedure to me (i barely recall it now), and i can understand why it was seldomly done..

Upvote 0
Possible, yes, but it was/is also a real pain to do it, some years back a guy explained the procedure to me (i barely recall it now), and i can understand why it was seldomly done..

Not only that, you've got loose ammunition that can't be loaded into the rifle like a K98 (and some spare clips if you kept them). In a combat situation, you would be losing alot of ammunition loading mid-clip.

Upvote 0
For the 1,000,000,000...th time (honstly this topic has come up in more forums/threads than I care to remember lol), the garand can be reloaded mid clip, its just the mod hasn't got the animation for removing the half used clip done yet, so it looks like you putting a fresh clip on-top of a partly used clip.

Yes, of course it can. You can also remove a loaded round from a tank, if you REALLY need to. It was a pain in the arse, and was not done. Especially not instantly, as R&L does.

Upvote 0