• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BattleStar Galactica

I reckon at the start of ep3;
Rosyln survives the shooting thanks to that terrorist guy getting in the way of the bullet
or
The resistance runs into the Cylons and turns em into a bunch of smouldering toasters
or
Calli gets shot
or
No one dies

I doubt any of the main characters will die this soon into the series, if they do however, that goes agaisnt everything that happend in the first two series.

*SPOILER

Also, it doesn't draw a direct parralel with Iraq or Israel, apart from the suicide bombings. It does show the morals that both sides use though, the oppressor and the oprresed.

Upvote 0
Morals? Morals are long since gone. One side's got religion and the other side is occupied. Morals have nothing to do it. Tactics are what matters. Tactics/Guerilla Warfare being the only way for the resistance to fight and the Cylons trying to turn the humans, not killing them, for whatever reason they have.

The part where Cavel (sp?) mentions that fear being an article of faith of the one god really amused me. Makes me imagine that the cylons picked up some ancient erath evangalist broadcast about the god-fearing and they decide to impliment that as part of their religion.

Upvote 0
I reckon at the start of ep3;
Rosyln survives the shooting thanks to that terrorist guy getting in the way of the bullet
or
The resistance runs into the Cylons and turns em into a bunch of smouldering toasters
or
Calli gets shot
or
No one dies

I doubt any of the main characters will die this soon into the series, if they do however, that goes agaisnt everything that happend in the first two series.

*SPOILER

Also, it doesn't draw a direct parralel with Iraq or Israel, apart from the suicide bombings. It does show the morals that both sides use though, the oppressor and the oprresed.

I would bet cash that Roslin and Zarek (the terrorist) are both alive and well. Those people rounded up the hard way during the night raid, are the ones who were executed. The others most recently brought out to the site, and seperately as you may have noticed, were there to witness it. Both Roslin and Zarek have the ability to sway large groups of people and the Cylons assume their seeing the futility of such resistance and its consequences will cause them to calm down their followers. I predict they will be completely wrong in this and be even more puzzled.

Upvote 0
I don't know, they are right in the middle of the group of people about to be shot.

Also, I doubt the Cylons will let Rosyln and Zarek go, they'll parade them and say "Look what we did to your leaders! Now stop blowing yourselves up!" Which will only further antagonise the Humans.

Upvote 0
I don't know, they are right in the middle of the group of people about to be shot.

Also, I doubt the Cylons will let Rosyln and Zarek go, they'll parade them and say "Look what we did to your leaders! Now stop blowing yourselves up!" Which will only further antagonise the Humans.

spoilers for this week's episde: consider yourself warned.

Actually there were previews of next week's episode with Roslin and Zarek alive, so we know they survive

Upvote 0