• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] E3 2008: The Thread

Bah they should stop with all the social **** games. And god I hate that song(whatever its called, the one with the phrase you got me begging you for mercy). Why don't they just start with the real games?

I mean come on what's with this social network xbox live. Real people have real life friends and go out instead of doing some **** via xbox live :/ Srsly.

Upvote 0
Why is that?
98% of the games are for Xbox360. I mean sure it's their console but then dont start this games for windows crap and act like they'd care for PC Gaming.

Not really any new game announcements
No Halo
No Alan Wake
80% of the people on the stage were some japanese and most of them couldnt even speak proper english
all this rockstar, guitar hero stuff and xbox live stuff with avatars etc. just not interesting (me at least and many others who saw it feel so too).

It wasn't so bad in the end but definitely less then I and many people expected. Anyways next up: EA Press conference 6 PM ET / 0:00 GMT+1

Upvote 0