• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield: Bad Company

Hmm. At the end of the day, it's still a Battlefield game with its iffy damage model and infantry combat (and worse, it's 100% console), however I'm quite interested and impressed with a lot of the technologies and ideas they're using for this game. Regardless of whether or not I like the game itself, if this becomes popular (as it undoubtedly will) then it should get other developers interested in copying the good features and that'll be something to benefit us all.

So in short, I'm hoping for great success for this title, for the good of all gamers. The day we get a battlefield like that in a tactical shooter will be the day I cry tears of joy. :)

Upvote 0
perhaps your overstepping yourself, as i believe destructable environments and penetration was first the cry of the realism market. however games like RO came out on engines where that was impossible, RO2 based on the ut3 will have pretty much the whole lot of things they are advertising here.

I wouldn't count on it (even if they were making RO 2).

Upvote 0