• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

A couple of screens I found in my STALKER folder:

A nice morning at Agroprom

ss_lirika_01-07-08_00-25-31_l03_agr.jpg

Anomalies are very deadly with this mod as they are, for the most part completely invisible and the basic detector only reveals them at 5 meters:

ss_lirika_01-07-08_17-10-40_l04_dar.jpg

Jammin'

ss_lirika_01-06-08_22-22-44_l07_mil.jpg

Also, JoshuaC, I've been looking at that Oblivion Lost mod but I'm unsure whether to stop my current game and start over with it, as I've already completed STALKER.
Could you tell me your opinion on it, and is it worth going from a few realism modifications for the stock game to that mod?

Upvote 0
Also, JoshuaC, I've been looking at that Oblivion Lost mod but I'm unsure whether to stop my current game and start over with it, as I've already completed STALKER.
Could you tell me your opinion on it, and is it worth going from a few realism modifications for the stock game to that mod?

I really like the mod. It re added all the cut monsters and improved the AI alot. You'll run into random zombies, the dogs will form packs and will attack anything that moves. I'm still only a little ways through the game but I'm liking the changes so far.

I'd rename your current gamedata folder to something else and then just install the mod to a fresh gamedata folder. I used to do that all the time to swap between mods.

Upvote 0