• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Rogue Trooper was surprisingly good, same type of game as Freedom Fighters, nothing amazing but everything in the game is solid.

I agree. I expected something consolesque, but the controls are good, and you dont even get a huge crosshair but a small one with lots of precision, just the way i like it :)
I also like the fact that your dead mates get integrated into your armor, giving you hints or just taunting enemies. The EMP is even better lol, since it turns of all your systems including their microchips, so you'll hear them all scream NOOOooo... :D A cool little touch.
I can recommend it :)

Upvote 0
dasreichjz5.jpg

What should I invade next? Planning to invade Norway and then Ireland but what about then? Italy? :p

Upvote 0
And what does this Oblivion Lost mod do exactly?

What's this?

This mod wants to get closer to the old Oblivion Lost, and give the best performance what is possible, with using the 3 best mod features:
Total Freeplay, Modified A-Life, and Reality Enhancement.
It is recommended to play in Master difficulty!
This mod works properly only with 1.0004 patch, and if you want to use it with 1.0005 then you must wait for the fix!

Features:
- Custom Oblivion Lost menus and backgrounds
- Greyscale menus and buttons
- All cutout mutants and vehicles
- Level changers from NPP to Pripyat
- Artifact activation
- Random Blowout
- NPC's can buy everything from the actor but in very low prices
- Reduced NPC's sightseeing radius at night
- Increased and balanced weapon damages to make the game harder and more realistic
- The crosshair reduced to a dot
- 24 hours cycle weather in all levels
- Join Duty fraction
- Atmospheric sky textures
- New stalker and weapon textures
- Sleeping bag

The latest version is at the bottom and is compatible with 1.0005.
http://board.oblivion-lost.de/showthread.php?t=12134&page=2

Upvote 0
I have that game, and its a heck of a lotta fun. Especially when you get ATGM's and Guass rifles.

Its practically a simulator, with drop tanks, overdrive, chaff, windshield wiping (you screen can get very diry), etc. etc..

The coolest thing about it is the 40 button lap controller and pedals. two joysticks and everything else to boot. Lots of fun.

Upvote 0
Put it in Political Map mode so we can actually see how much you own :p

dasreichvol2dx3.jpg

USA tried amphibitious assault once in England, there was a revolt once in England, USA had a revolution, USSR declared war on Italy, Italy joined the allies, allies declared war on USSR, I declared war on Italy and now it's partially divided to Germany and USSR.

Oh, and Norway did amphibitious assault on Germany also. It lasted for about one day. And Finland occupied few areas of USSR for about one month, and Winter War is still officially going on, there hasn't been any kind of information about the peace treaty event. :D

Upvote 0