• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

diable.07.jpg

is the cow in DH a static? or does it do anything?

ok, another question. What does the mod of the cow look like when accidentaly fausted? :confused:

Upvote 0
Well i have bean watching this thread along time and have never posted untill now.
What I have to say though is nothing new. I look forward to this mod and when it comes out I will be happy to play it from what i have seen thus far.
Good luck guys, I will not brown nose you but i am sure it will be very good.

Good luck!

Wolfhound

Upvote 0
if you guys dont speed up the progress, the number of player would have been droped to zero when this mod come out....:rolleyes::D

Yeah and then I bet you'd be one of the people with ZOMG this is a buggy pos when it would come out... same happend with insurgency they had no idea... and were under pressure to release when they did even though I think they should of put it back atleast a few months...

I CANT wait to get my hands on a garand and a enfield realisticly wise :D

Upvote 0
Yea, but the game is well over a year old now and some interest is on the decline. I hope it continues to be played for a long time though no other combat game comes close to this one.

intrest won't be an issuse once word gets round im sure this is the mod most the dods/dod community are wanting aswell so more people will buy ro to get this.

Upvote 0
i ask you this will the number of players clime if its rly buggy and crap ? the answear is prob no. Yes we may take longer for release and loose a small number of players but that number can be remade or even massively past by having a smooth and well released version, then if we had a buggy release and loads of angry players. That angry rep will spread the community and net then nobody will bother trying DH becuase of that.

Sry to say but the annoying thing is the gamers and communitys ( not to sound unfriendly ) but i have a good friend in the Insurgency team as a mapper and he found it annoying how they asked for it to bereleased, so they released it as a beta then some players ( mostly dim ) started saying this game has problems and bugs. What did they expect when they bug the team so much and then backfire on them when they release it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why do you say this, are you a beta tester and know something the rest of us don't?

I feel very fortunate to tell you that yes I am!!!! Understand I have absolutely nothing to do with the Development of this MOD in any shape or form but the content (weapons, vehicles, maps, etc..) these guys have created is truly incredible! Have patience with the Darkest Hour crew, they are all a great bunch of guys, and visit their web site to keep up on the latest developments and content for their mod. My hat is off to all those associated with Darkest Hour as they are all doing a fantastic job and it is moving right along imo. As I stated before, this MOD, Darkest Hour, is gonna be well worth the wait everyone!:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
October Update

October Update

RIGHT!!! enough of this lol! hope this keeps you lot satisfied for a while. Anyway welcome to the October update. This time we are featuring our Sherman VC Firefly in game along with the BAR and Colt.45 (oh and an updated Garand wallpaper for you guys).

Many of you have been asking questions about the BAR and to answer those the bipod is completely deployable in the right situations and you can also raise the rear sight. In addition to this it has two rates of fire and is absolutely deadly (although watch out folks it burns ammo fast and it has a small mag).

The Colt .45 also joins our arsenal thanks to Coyote Ninja. This excellent pistol is proving to be a reliable sidearm for the allied forces. Last and by no means least the Sherman firefly has been lighting up the test sessions and is truly a match for many of the German tanks. So watch out Panzer fans!!

A big thank you must go to Fennich and Exocet who have worked especially hard as of late and once again to the DH team.

See you on the Field,
Aeneas2020

p.s. trust me we have a lot more in game as of now than this along with some awesome new features but we're saving it for something even more special.

NB: Please note the Colt.45 was modelled and Textured by Coyote Ninja (i.e. the media sheet is incorrect).

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0