• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Firstly the Shermans did get onto the beaches just after the first landing as they where ment to be cover for the allie troops but most sank just going onto the beach or got destroyed. The Shermans needed to get onto the beach somehow and if that means braking the realism just a little bit to add to gameplay we have to. There is other stuff behind how the LCT works but i cant tell you at this time.

Upvote 0
:) Another small update I know you are extremely exited for our current release but here comes a new tank in the works well more like a "Tank buster"
as the yanks called it I present the M10 Wolverine :D

m10wolverinemediasheetcgg7.jpg

THe fun does not stop here to accompany this beast here is the British version The great Achilles I C used by many British armored units in the Normandy breakout :)

achillesicmediasheetcopfn7.jpg

thanks guys any comments feel free to stop by our forums and give ous a shout.

Upvote 0
@ Malcolm...sometime this year is all we are saying for now it all depends on how smoothly things go. We just got through a massive uphill struggle in getting a few things in game and hopefully we can learn from that however a few key team members will be away for sometime over the summer period that may hamper development but dont worry we'll keep you posted.

@MightyRamms we can always use help why not signed up over on our forums and post in the applications section.

btw for all those keeping track of my travels im not in Geelong Australia.

Upvote 0