• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
i'm not gonna see it.
even though its based on the comic, i find that a lame excuse to use when people say that its okay then to **** up history, since the comic IS based on history.
I just cant appreciate it, but thats my personal taste. To me it feels like nanobots in WW2.
There is something i just cant like about the whole thing, people who know nothing about this **** suddenly to think its cool and its really the way it was in the movie and all that 12 year old crap just annoys me to say the least.

And next to that, i cant stand the kind of people around me who feel attracted to this movie, because pretty much all fashion-following, backstabbing ****ing bastards. and thats not a prejustice, theyve proven themselves to be that way.
Next to that, the same kind of crowd showed up for SAW3, and totally ****ed up by whole experience for that movie.
IF im ever going to watch 300, it will be at home, with my hopefully soon to be girlfriend ( and only because she wants to, im not bringing it up:rolleyes: )

Upvote 0
i'm not gonna see it.
even though its based on the comic, i find that a lame excuse to use when people say that its okay then to **** up history, since the comic IS based on history.
I just cant appreciate it, but thats my personal taste. To me it feels like nanobots in WW2.
There is something i just cant like about the whole thing, people who know nothing about this **** suddenly to think its cool and its really the way it was in the movie and all that 12 year old crap just annoys me to say the least.

And next to that, i cant stand the kind of people around me who feel attracted to this movie, because pretty much all fashion-following, backstabbing ****ing bastards. and thats not a prejustice, theyve proven themselves to be that way.
Next to that, the same kind of crowd showed up for SAW3, and totally ****ed up by whole experience for that movie.
IF im ever going to watch 300, it will be at home, with my hopefully soon to be girlfriend ( and only because she wants to, im not bringing it up:rolleyes: )
Why would you see SAW3? I walked out on that movie for its' pretentious horrible writing and what I saw as a cheap ripoff of Good movies like SE7EN and even Greater Movies like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was contrived, shallow, predictable, and utterly boring. I hate when people like JOO see these movies, think they are good, and spend enough money on them to justify making 3 of these bad bad crapfest movies.

BTW, 300 is what Frank Miller Imagined as a kid while learning about the Battle of Thermopylae. Imagination is one of the best gifts we people possess, and most of us lose contact with our vibrant imagination we had as kids. Like the Mega GI:JOE Battles I had in my front yard against the Evil Cobra. Without imagination people would all be bean-counters, and go to see shoddy unimaginative movies like SAW.

Upvote 0
I'm sure the bit where the guy had his face burnt off made lots of people want to join the Army. Or how about the part where the guy had the flesh ripped from his legs? Oh the womens' reactions to the deaths of their loved ones?

EDIT: I think 300 glorifyed fighting for your freedom, not war in general.

Upvote 0
and what are you gonna do with this freedom? Talk on the radio?
Radio programming is just that - a brainwashin' gleamed of purpose..
to be honest, some freedom of speech makes me nervous
and you looking for another martyr in the form of a man
hair like a mane with an outstretched hand
in a world of harsh thoughts, reactionary defensiveness and counter intelligence
what exactly is innocence?
fvck it, I do believe in the existence of police brutality
who do I make checks payable to?

:eek: has nothing to do with 300 but you gotta love Saul Williams.

Upvote 0
Everybody's reading sooo deep into 300. You're welcome to have your own opinions of course. But for me it was nothing more than a child's fantasy. Like how we played war when we were young. It's just a visual eye candy. A fictional story based very loosely on a historical event. It's no less fantasy film than LOTR or Harry Potter. It has no political significance to me. Just enjoy the film and forget it.

Upvote 0
http://www.qt.com.ua/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=dda131d163fbe2fa0c175858e3018be3&/topic,18.0.html
Can someone translate the russian comment on the one pic?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/TONIGHT_WE_DINE_IN_HELL
An epic article for an legendaaaary fim

st-1177354339.jpg

Its german but you still should get this

Upvote 0