• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

They walk among us

this is a fun way to start your day, first a thread about reviving organisms, then underneath I see They Walk Among Us!

I had a cool dream last week, about zombies. My buddys dad worked at a Department store downtown, and he knew of a bombshelter that was there since the 2nd WW, we go to explore it, Then the worlds dead rise to feed on the living. So it is down to the last few hundred people in Hamburg and we hole up in this department store. My friend and I explore the shelter and what do we find, An MP-40 which I take, and crate upon crates of stick grenades. Of course department stores are bad to make ones last stand in because of the windows and large doors. but we bring up the crate and it was like every n00b in RO with a crate of nades+ the walking dead= oh noes TKs!!! Many exposions and zombie related tomfoolery later everyone died, the end.

SO those two threads together scared me for a second.

Upvote 0
[...]
I had a cool dream last week, about zombies. My buddys dad worked at a Department store downtown, and he knew of a bombshelter that was there since the 2nd WW, we go to explore it, Then the worlds dead rise to feed on the living. So it is down to the last few hundred people in Hamburg and we hole up in this department store. My friend and I explore the shelter and what do we find, An MP-40 which I take, and crate upon crates of stick grenades. Of course department stores are bad to make ones last stand in because of the windows and large doors. but we bring up the crate and it was like every n00b in RO with a crate of nades+ the walking dead= oh noes TKs!!! Many exposions and zombie related tomfoolery later everyone died, the end.
[...]
/\
|
They walk among us. :D

Upvote 0
My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk...

Ya know reading this one makes me cringe remembering the expensive fire-extinguisher an uncle of mine bought and proudly displayed in his garage once...

Bolted to the wall barely 2 feet from a full propane tank the size of a car :S

Upvote 0
pointed at france when asked "where is iraq?"

Thats gold :D

The only thing they have is stink bombs. I shold know because when I whent to France and came back the bus was filled with cheese stink and it smelled like carbage
s8.gif

They stink among us .

Dont buy cheese that smells like carbage!!!!111

Upvote 0
hhahahha i had a girl in my history class last year who when drawing a world map, colored in all of europe and asian and titeled it "europe"

Just interested how old was she?
And you were only colouring the continents? Damn I remember learning all countries and capital cities of the world beside the really small ones in Geography.

Edit: Video is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=t_fd5spmRtA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol, ypou see that all the time when they interview americans about geography

some woman pointed at australia saying it was europe, and another on pointed at france when asked "where is iraq?"
Name all 50 States, and their Capitols. (without the aid of teh intarwerb).

pwned

Here we only learn the important stuff, like the Earth is round, and the quickest way between 2 points is a.... wormhole, and Captain Kirks Middle name is Tiberius... stuff like that. :p;)

Upvote 0
You do recognise that there is a difference between a country and a state of the US?

And I think it is very embarrassing not knowing the location of one of your enemies your army is currently fighting. :p

Maybe that's why some think the US is defending their country there, because they believe Iraq is a neighbour of the US. :D
Imagine you'd say "Scotty, beam us to Iraq" and you'd end up in Mexico City instead of Baghdad. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Heres one I remember from TV (watch TV kids its entertaining AND edumcational:D)
"Whats heavier a pound of brain or a pound of muscle?" Do u kno the answer?

There are other kinds of "trick" questions like that to like what is heavier a pound of feathers or a pound of rocks? Or if you want to confuse someone you can ask what is heavier a bag filled with a pound of rocks or a bag filled with a pound of feathers.

Upvote 0
I have many more stupid quotes, most of which seem to come from History class

We were watching some movie called Hotel Rwanda in History. There was a civil war going on and a bunch of people hid in a hotel, blah blah, forgot the rest.
Anyway, at the end of the movie this one girl asked if anyone "lived in Rwanda anymore?" ....no they all left /sarcasm

One girl asked if Germany was in WW2

A girl in my English class thought switzerland was in the US

Once our History gave us a map of Europe so we could label countries or something, big mistake. Within two minutes "Which way do I hold it?" ...try holding it so you can read the label on the top, "Where's Germany, where's this etc etc..."

There are a few more form this year, from two girls in my English class. After two seconds of them opening their mouths I feel like smashing my head into a wall.

I can understand some people aren't smart, or aren't good at a certain subject, but what I just posted, there is no excuse for not knowing. I'm surprised they remember to breath, or haven't gotten hit by a truck yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You do recognise that there is a difference between a country and a state of the US?
IDK...:confused:, our states get less money from the Feds than other countries? :p

Maybe that's why some think the US is defending their country there, because they believe Iraq is a neighbour of the US. :D
Imagine you'd say "Scotty, beam us to Iraq" and you'd end up in Mexico City instead of Baghdad. :D
I would be quite confused for a while... on film they are strikingly similar. :p

<...runs 'n hides from Kabex>

Upvote 0