• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Thx.. and indeed it is true... Ill be ready when the US gets invaded by scum.. LOL!

The filter on the mask is a NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) filter if anyone was going to be getting a gas mask...

The Filters are good for 10 years after you take them out of packaging..
Also the S10 gasmask has a cantine hook up so I can drink through the mask HAHA!:D

Upvote 0
Does anyone here own a UTG AK-47? Is good? That might pick one up because its not uber expensive like tokyo mauri.

Its usually not a good idea to be cheap when buying AEG's, you do get a gun, but probably not one that will last very long, as the internals are often what's been cheaped out on.

You can cheap out on Gas guns, aslong as they dont have blow-back, they are quite simple things that are hard to mess up, so even the cheap ones will work quite allright.

Upvote 0
Does anyone here own a UTG AK-47? Is good? That might pick one up because its not uber expensive like tokyo mauri.
I do.

Take my advice: Stay far, far away from it. Battery is crap, my hop-up slider snapped in half two weeks after I received it, lots and lots of problems.

It now sits in my closet, collecting dust.

However, it could be good if you upgraded all the parts and used a different battery, but I do not want to spend any of my time on it.

Upvote 0
I've been wanting to get into airsoft myself but it's so expensive in canada (importing is extremely difficult) and there are few reps in my city.

yip, frikken gun laws everywhere in canada, i had to pay 135$ for an m4a1 carbine, its a shoddy chinese make thats all plastic and is spring action, my brother has a toku mauri berreta 92f. which he got for 80 ish... which would have been about 25-30 $ and made of metal had i just driven over the border an bought 1.... frikken gun laws..

Upvote 0
yip, frikken gun laws everywhere in canada, i had to pay 135$ for an m4a1 carbine, its a shoddy chinese make thats all plastic and is spring action, my brother has a toku mauri berreta 92f. which he got for 80 ish... which would have been about 25-30 $ and made of metal had i just driven over the border an bought 1.... frikken gun laws..

Even in the US the laws are overly restrictive, with orange tips and no trademarks.

Airsoftguns are probably the only weapons thats easier to buy and own in Yurp.

Upvote 0
New arrival, VFC HK416 :D

DSC01394.jpg

Upvote 0
Very nice Hoppum! A guy on my team is ordering the King Arms FAL as soon as he can. That thing is sick. He also custom made an "AUG90". It's an AUG receiver and body with the grips and fire-selector switch of a P90. They also made a built-in 40mm grenade launcher on the front. It is SICK! It shoots 200ft easily at an insane ROF with the 11.1 LiPoly. They are probably going to put one of the new Systema motors into it and make it even more of a beast.

I have an extra TM Thompson shell so I'm trying to think of a project gun to make out of it because it's a great body to work off of.

Upvote 0
Does anyone have expereince with the company Well. They make mid-level airsoft guns and I was thinking of just sticking with these instead of gonig up into the high-end stuff.

Well makes LPEG's - Low Power Electric Guns. They pretty generally ****. Low FPS, break quickly, made out of cheap materials, etc. If you want to play with people who have AEG's, then get an actual AEG (Marui, CA, that kind of stuff). If you don't plan on doing that, then go ahead and get an LPEG. Well and BE are OK to buy from I guess.

Upvote 0