• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My First RO Dream

Well yesterday I deleted RO off my comp, and I had my first dream about it pretty paradoxical.

Basically I was in Baraskha and I was standing on the opposite side of the bridge (South Bank) and there was a tank that was coming towards me and like three other guys. And I picked up a PANZERSHREK yeah! And the first thing I remembered is that I didn't press a button to go to IS :p . I looked into the sight and it had like a scope sort of thing on a slider that increased magnification on how far back you pulled the scope. I guessed the range at about 300 meters, far enough that I thought I didn't have to compensate for the rocket drop, but umfortunatley it wasn't. My rocket landed about 20 feet infront of the tank. I was like ****... I loaded another rocket and fired but this one hit the turret and bounced off (of course :D) I was like **** guys do you have more ammo? I thought you guys carried them around (someone actually suggested this in the forums) and they were like ummm no...

So then we ran behind the wall near the buidling to protect ourselves :cool: