• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006

• Total voters
Lizardhands said:
Again, MP, there hasn't been a Czechoslovakia for about 13 years. It's the Czech Republic that you're up against. Get it right ffs.

No.

Yeah, rrright... :rolleyes: And pigs do fly.
Italy is not as strong as its clubs, but it will give you a fight. So will Czech Republic. But who knows, maybe you will go out of the group? But there will still be England, Brasil, Germany, France, Argentina/Ivory coast/Netherlands/Serbia. No chances.

USA is ranked 5th in the FIFA standing, so don't hate because America rocks at soccer and all sports.

Also the whole 'Its football not soccer' is funny. We call it soccer, you call it football. Just like how Americans spell Color and our island cousins spell it Colour. End story.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Five more days until America vs the Czechs, can't wait and I hope I don't miss it.

Upvote 0
In case you didn't know: this whole FIFA rating is a small pile of bull****. If USA plays only with carribean teams (which suck) and always wins, but let's say England plays with normal european teams, wins a lot, but has few evens and losses once, USA in this rating will be higher. But it doesn't mean it's better than England. Egypt in this rating has 17 place, ffs! Egypt!! One more example. If i remember correctly, Lithuania for years was at ~100 place and still we had even with Germany (which has 19 place). This rating doesn't mean anything. And this World Cup will prove it, you will see for yourself.

Upvote 0
Normally i would say pretty high, but it is the opening match and we all know how nervous everybody is :) (like i am :p)

Actually i hope Germany makes it to the quarter finals at least, more would be great of course. I hope these championship shows great games, i am happy to see all the teams in action :)

Well, since i am German: 54, 74, 90, 2006!!!!!

Upvote 0
lol germany will be beaten by costa rica ..... just like senegal beat france lol

i know i'm gonna ditch school 2morow to watch the opening ceremony , it will be 12 clock noon here when the first whistle is blown....

*long live football*:D

EDIT* lol guys take a look at this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6312730397984666910&q=soccer

funniest thing i ever saw .. lmao

Last edited:
Upvote 0