• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Could anyone please explain

Papa Lazarou

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Could anyone please explain to me how I am supposed to reach the veteran status on the Assault class when everyone instantly flocks that class to get the MKB ?

Whenever I join a server or at the start of a new map there is one class that's always full: Assault. Can't blame people really, the MKB is the best weapon in the game, that's why I would really like to unlock it too.

But I can't, at the rate I'm going (which is only playing Assault when I get promoted for having the most kills) I'll get veteran status around 2025 (dramatization)

Could anyone please explain to me how I am supposed to reach the veteran status on the Assault class when everyone instantly flocks that class to get the MKB ?

You need to buy a faster computer.
Faster computer means your game will load faster, then you can play MKB.

Whenever I join a server or at the start of a new map there is one class that's always full: Assault. Can't blame people really, the MKB is the best weapon in the game, that's why I would really like to unlock it too.

Show that you are better than those who use the MKB.
Play with bolt action, I'm not joking!

PS.
To be honest I'm Highly Decorated Assault Class and I do not have any problem at all to play this class.
It is difficult to play as Marksman or Elite Rifleman, but Assault so easy to catch.

Upvote 0
I think I'm one of the guys who always flocks to assault (at least on certain maps like commissars). It's because I'm always one of the first people to load the next map. Maybe invest in some PC upgrades or find a different server?

Also, you can always be squad leader if you're that hard up for an automatic weapon. Don't know if their unlock is an Mkb, though. Also, I don't think that picking up a weapon makes you a different class, Nazarov. Maybe someone else knows for sure, but it doesn't make sense for it to work like that.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies

You need to buy a faster computer.
Faster computer means your game will load faster, then you can play MKB.

Unfortunately that is not an option. I'm a student (broke all the time :p) and my fairly old PC still does very well on newer games.

Show that you are better than those who use the MKB.
Play with bolt action, I'm not joking!

PS.
To be honest I'm Highly Decorated Assault Class and I do not have any problem at all to play this class.
It is difficult to play as Marksman or Elite Rifleman, but Assault so easy to catch.

I'm not really an assault guy either. It's just that I really want to unlock the MKB to have the option when and if I play assault.

The thing is I usually play as Rifleman or Machine gunner, I got my unlocks for those weapons fairly easy that it just came as such a surprise to me that reaching veteran on assault now seems like an endless process.

Upvote 0
bot farm if you need it that bad. i have it and never use it. i just don't think it's all everyone thinks it is. i'll take the mp40 with the extra mag over it anytime.
you do know that you can play assault as a russian and earn it that way as well, right? that still won't help you when you go back to axis and try and get into the assault class. though.

Upvote 0