• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please Bring Back Halloween and Christmas Achievements!!!!

My computer was out of service from September until two days ago. Please, I beg of you tripwire, I am literally on my hands and needs begging you to bring these achievements back. I love the skins, I love tripwire. Please I beg of you guys.
Why don't you wait till the right time of the year to see if they come back? :confused:

Reactions: Spicy
Upvote 0
Christmas and Halloween zeds at the same time? :eek:

No, they will not be at the same time. There has already been an announcement for the christmas event, so check out facebook or the devs post somewhere on these forums. As for the other events, who knows if they will ever come back. You just need to sit tight and hope. For example, I missed the Portal achievements as I could not play during the time. Am I a little disapponted? Yes. However, my main concern is that TWI keep updating this game and adding new content from time to time.

Upvote 0
Phaps if you have outstanding unobtainable acheivements, they could be removed from your list?
So for example a guy who missed halloween would have 157/157 not 157/163.
In the same way a guy who didn't pre order the ball would have the bonus character removed from the selection options.

Ppl who buy the game today will have loads of unobtainable achievements and a character they can never select so why show what they have missed out on?

Upvote 0
Phaps if you have outstanding unobtainable acheivements, they could be removed from your list?
So for example a guy who missed halloween would have 157/157 not 157/163.
In the same way a guy who didn't pre order the ball would have the bonus character removed from the selection options.

Ppl who buy the game today will have loads of unobtainable achievements and a character they can never select so why show what they have missed out on?
It's due to the way it's coded. It's there BUT only accessible if "this" has been done. It's a much easier way to handle then to have all these checks to see whether the person should download certain information to use it. The achievements is pretty much impossible to do that way unless you're asking TWI to redo the achievement system.

Upvote 0