• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Elder Scrolls V

www.chivalrythegame.com

It aint AAA but it's probably what you're looking for. Can't wait till it's finished.
Yeah that's shaping up well... those two dev blogs look good. Hopefully they'll make better animations, especially for dodging, but this is probably pre-alpha footage anyway so it's too soon to judge.

Upvote 0
Draugr Deathlords that use Disarm are the biggest assholes in the game.

Bonus points if they're accompanied by Scourge and summons.

How i hate that...
One time i was disarmed and i had to search 5 minutes to find my mace again.... :mad:

Dragonarmor, made by me and upgraded to legendary.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Finally picked it up and started it. Seems really good and I can run it almost maxed out everything. Only problem I seem to have is the dialog occasionally sounds very scratchy.
In Windows:

Control Panel > Sound > Playback Devices > Select your playback device > Properties > Advanced tab > Change to 24bit 44.1KHz quality > OK

I had that as well and this is a common fix for now. It will also help prevent against potential future crashes.

Also, if you have more than 2GB of memory: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=202

Once I did the above my CTD's essentially disappeared.

EDIT:
Also, this seems about right for Skyrim - http://i.imgur.com/Pxwp7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0
The light version of dragon armor looks way better IMO.

I'm probably gonna stick with Ebony armor and just make the dragonplate helmet myself.
Yeah, the helmet is the only piece of that armor that looks decent. But you should go for Daedric Armor instead. It's stronger than the Dragon Armor and it pays to have everything from a single set, since they you can take advantage of the Matching Set perk (+25% armor bonus). It looks better as well of course:

Spoiler!

Personally, I play from 1st person view, so I'm really not that bothered about how my character looks.

Upvote 0

Kill the french!
Or wasn't that the goal of this video:rolleyes:

On a serious note. I am really starting to hate the scaling in the game. One time I slay a dragon with relative ease while a savage cuts down 90% of my health with one blow... and there were three of them:(

Stopped playing for now. Going to check back at teh nexus in three months and see if there are some mods so you can survive without having all heavy

Upvote 0
Really seems that going as nord with heavy armour is still a lot easier than any other combination of skills.
Why Nord? Their racial skill isn't the best and their passive 50% cold resistance is useful only against certain types of enemies.

I'd say for a heavy armor melee character it's best to choose either an Orc or a Redguard. An alternative can also be Breton, due to their passive 25% magic resistance, but their racial skill is useless for pure fighter characters.

My sword and shield guy is a Redguard and when facing tough opponents I use Adrenaline Rush, which gives 10x stamina regen and then use the Elemental Fury shout, which adds attack speeds. This means I can dish out power attacks very fast and don't have to worry about running out of stamina.

Upvote 0