• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server votekick Immunity

xcalibur

Jan 24, 2010
Is there any way to have votekick immunity for admins without giving them admin kick access? or does a certain security level do it?

If not, why isn't there a option for this as I run a server and want to give certain players immunity to votekicking since it can be abused without giving them any powers.

Thanks

When I login with admin and have no powers selected I can still be votekicked off the server. If I enable "kicking" then I no longer show up on the votekick list. Although, I then have power to kick people without having to vote.

If you don't trust them enough not to abuse admin priviliges, are they really worthy of kick protection?

Upvote 0
I run very popular servers and I have votekicking enabled but a few are abusing it and I have so many regulars that they are requesting that I offer/sell the protection. I want too offer it, but I won't if that means offering more then just a protection. I was hoping for a simple Web Admin feature to enable it. I heard just logging in works but it doesn't. Logging in with all powers enabled including kick bots and ban doesn't give you votekick protection. :(

Upvote 0