• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code [Help] Critical Error Since Mutator Update

I think I may have found out the reason. It was the P90 port I did as I took it out the shop so it wasn't loaded at all, no clients but one is getting the error anymore.

Sadly this one person is still getting it but im not sure why. I know it isn't the incident of the flame thrower + bloat cause there was no flame thrower being used at the time.
Glad to see something has worked for you so far. But hopefully you find out what's causing the crashing to the individual you're talking about. As for me, it's going to be hard finding out :(

Upvote 0
Glad to see something has worked for you so far. But hopefully you find out what's causing the crashing to the individual you're talking about. As for me, it's going to be hard finding out :(
Well if you can tell me what sort of things you have installed etc I might be able to help you? I have found out that there is a crash with the same error on KF that occurs with NVidia cards (mainly) where a flame thrower against a bloat exploding can cause the error. It was on this forums but I can't remember where so I can't give link for proof.

I doubt i'd find a solution at this rate for it though...

Upvote 0
do these errors pop up when using just the m41a mut?
I personally have my own version of the system files but still using the original textures, animations etc etc. This was so I could use it on a perk and adjust the bits needed to fit my server. So far I have the gun in the trader etc but other bits not loading in and it seems to be fine at moment. Might be due to people not using the gun, I dunno.

Upvote 0
Quite funny how this was added to my server as the error started. Did you edit any of the files for it? I've only changed the code files and input them into my mutator.

I edited the cost, ammocost, magcapacity, damagemin and damagemax. I removed it and nobody complained of critical errors. That gun's missed by many though so I have to figure out what's going on.

Upvote 0
I edited the cost, ammocost, magcapacity, damagemin and damagemax. I removed it and nobody complained of critical errors. That gun's missed by many though so I have to figure out what's going on.
Yeah you pretty much have done what I did. Like I said above, I have it in trader etc but no one is using it...I will have to test the gun itself.

Upvote 0
Yeah you pretty much have done what I did. Like I said above, I have it in trader etc but no one is using it...I will have to test the gun itself.

I've added the IJC Weapon Pack Beta 6 to my perk system and now people are getting critical errors again but it happens less frequently than with the M41A. The previous weapon pack seemed fine to me though. Have you added the latest weapons? I'm not sure if this is just happening on my server.

Upvote 0
I've added the IJC Weapon Pack Beta 6 to my perk system and now people are getting critical errors again but it happens less frequently than with the M41A. The previous weapon pack seemed fine to me though. Have you added the latest weapons? I'm not sure if this is just happening on my server.
No I haven't added this yet as I have modified these too to fit on specific perks, price costs etc. This is going on my next ServerPerks mutator which im still working on. Can you send us a picture of your error so I can compared?

Upvote 0
No I haven't added this yet as I have modified these too to fit on specific perks, price costs etc. This is going on my next ServerPerks mutator which im still working on. Can you send us a picture of your error so I can compared?

Thanks for replying. It happens one or two players per map at the most but it hasn't happened to me. I'll take a screenshot when it does. It's just something to watch out for when you upgrade. I do get a lot of warnings with the new weapon pack. I don't know if it has something to do with that.

Upvote 0
Thanks for replying. It happens one or two players per map at the most but it hasn't happened to me. I'll take a screenshot when it does. It's just something to watch out for when you upgrade. I do get a lot of warnings with the new weapon pack. I don't know if it has something to do with that.
Can you do us a favour and check your settings? Tell us what you have off (the options with things on or off only) and tell us your player's ones aswel? I have tried to do some research and some of my members have told me they yet to have it but they also have had something off.

Upvote 0
Right I checked my client log for the crash and this is what I had:
Warning: M7A3CAssaultRifle KF-Aperture.M7A3CAssaultRifle (Function FluXiPerksV2_961.M7A3CAssaultRifle.RenderOverlays:000A) Accessed None 'P'
Warning: M7A3CAssaultRifle KF-Aperture.M7A3CAssaultRifle (Function FluXiPerksV2_961.M7A3CAssaultRifle.RenderOverlays:0054) Accessed None 'P'
Warning: M7A3CAssaultRifle KF-Aperture.M7A3CAssaultRifle (Function FluXiPerksV2_961.M7A3CAssaultRifle.RenderOverlays:000A) Accessed None 'P'
Warning: M7A3CAssaultRifle KF-Aperture.M7A3CAssaultRifle (Function FluXiPerksV2_961.M7A3CAssaultRifle.RenderOverlays:0054) Accessed None 'P'
Critical: USkeletalMeshInstance::Render
Critical: FDynamicActor::Render
Critical: FDynamicActor::Render
Critical: RenderLevel
Critical: KF-Aperture.myLevel
Critical: FLevelSceneNode::Render
Critical: FPlayerSceneNode::Render
Critical: UGameEngine::Draw
Critical: UWindowsViewport::Repaint
Critical: UWindowsClient::Tick
Critical: ClientTick
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: Level KF-Aperture
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: MainLoop
Critical: FMallocWindows::Free
Critical: FMallocWindows::Realloc
Critical: 4C576C61 0 FArray
Critical: FArray::Realloc
Critical: 0*2
Critical: FMallocWindows::Free
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Log: Waiting for file streaming thread to finish...
Exit: OpenAL Audio subsystem shut down.
Localization: No localization: Window.IDDIALOG_CrashBox.IDC_CrashBox (int)
Exit: Exiting.
Log: FileManager: Reading 1 GByte 647 MByte 27 KByte 485 Bytes from HD took 31.356903 seconds (31.141903 reading, 0.215000 seeking).
Log: FileManager: 0.804997 seconds spent with misc. duties
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 11/01/11 18:49:50

it's exactly the same as another person's who plays on my server who gladly gave me his log. Could this be the problem?

Upvote 0
I've now think I fixed the error that caused this problem due to the trader. I hadn't properly transfered some code over but I got that part working. I've ran into a few more that I want to fix but I really can't figure them out:
Warning: SRKFTab_BuyMenu Package.SRKFTab_BuyMenu (Function KFGUI.KFTab_BuyMenu.ShowPanel:0090) Accessed None 'MyBuyables'
Error: SRKFTab_BuyMenu Package.SRKFTab_BuyMenu (Function KFGUI.KFTab_BuyMenu.ShowPanel:00DA) Accessed array 'MyBuyables' out of bounds (11/11)
Error: SRKFBuyMenuInvListBox Package.SRKFBuyMenuInvListBox (Function KFGUI.KFBuyMenuInvListBox.GetSelectedBuyable:0021) Accessed array 'MyBuyables' out of bounds (11/11)

SRKFTab_BuyMenu.uc:
Spoiler!

SRKFBuyMenuInvListBox.uc:
Spoiler!

SRKFBuyMenuInvList.uc:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0