• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

If you've suddenly lost performance, check your security software. It probably doesn't not recognize the new executable and is slowing it down.

Remove RO 2 from the allowed list, and re add it next launch.

Sorry Yoshiro, but I don't buy this explanation, something else have changed, used to run this very high/ultra settings with no problem and now suddenly it seems sluggish, very clear fps drop after patch(es).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
are you guys trolling ow what?

seriously o got a measly 8800 and pump out 40 -70 frames. Must be your Icomputers. stop blaming the game!!!!!!!
I really don't people understand what a troll is anymore.

Look, if 1 or 2 people were reporting an FPS drop i'd agree, when a whole server states the same thing (and quite a few people on the forums) something isn't right.

Reactions: Stellar73
Upvote 0
If you've suddenly lost performance, check your security software. It probably doesn't not recognize the new executable and is slowing it down.

Remove RO 2 from the allowed list, and re add it next launch.

Sorry, you might be able to blow smoke up someone else, but that excuse, is not valid. As the only security software I run is MSE and was not on allow or deny list before, even after your "suggestion" still same.

Upvote 0