• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far we've been unable to reproduce the issues with progression not working locally. We know a lot of people are saying they are having issues, but so far we can't get it NOT to work. We're looking into it, and as soon as we can reproduce the issue we'll get right on fixing it.

One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

Sounds like they're no closer to having the problem tracked down.

:(

Upvote 0
Stats are worthless

They provide unlocks and bonuses. How is that worthless? I'm against the idea of unlocks and ranking in general. But you cannot escape the fact that if you wish to play on a ranked server (where all the popular servers will be), you'll be at a great disadvantage without the perks levels bring.

Personally of the last 10 servers I've played on only once have any stats been saved. Which is kind of hilarious. Though frankly I don't think resetting the stats will really do any good. Fixing the stats so they actually record is the only real fix.

Upvote 0