• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FireFight and Countdown aren't fun to play.

FireFight and Countdown aren't fun to play.

• I agree.

Votes: 120 37.9%
  • I disagree.

Votes: 197 62.1%

• Total voters
I'd like to play countdown but I feel too disconnected to the soldier I'm playing with the constant respawns for each objective. If you don't die you shouldn't respawn imho. I can't really put my finger on it but it doesn't feel like war, it feels more like a spectator sport, like someone else said in a different thread.

Upvote 0
Being an old ro-ost player I think im jaded I seem to only like TE matches.While CD appeals to me im not used to the maps yet enough and the team play just isn't there yet.Alot of times it just encourages a slow advance on the objectives or camping out of the cap ect.In time CD may get better for me.

FF for me just doesn't work I feel lost not having anywhere to attack or defend while kills in this game is very rewarding.I find not fighting over caps takes away from the tactical game play I so love in RO for me anyway.

Upvote 0
I would have to disagree with the OP. Firefight allows me to get my fulfillment of face pass action, while Countdown allows for the fulfillment of a slower passed attack and defend scenario. :cool:

Countdown is probably going to be one of the top reasons why I am purchasing the sequel of the prolific RO series, under TE on Fallen Fighters and the modding capabilities of the game. :D

Reactions: Frostedfire
Upvote 0