• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Anyone notice the invisible wall at 20:40ish?

Are you talking about the scene where the MG34 guy was shooting at the russian and you saw impact in the middle of the air and then he died?

I saw that.

Hopefully that's something they fixed up.

Maybe not the best choice of game modes with so few people playing. Territory would have probably been better for showing off the game in all its glory.

I doubt that.... chances are they couldn't set it up for a large player base for the showing of the game, and this was probably the only game mode that would keep enough action going with such a small base of players..... playing Territory with 4-6 players would have been a ghost town and the map areas are generally larger and objectives further apart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well being an outsider, i give a damn about all the nitpicking and irrelevant details. All this left aside, this coverage is the best PR for the game as of now. imo this is suitable to catch the interest not just of a core group (no need to), but frustrated Betafield (ok, MW is far fetched, yuck) 'lovers'. So spead it all over the Web, i tried it on our old (and most of the time dead) home ex-server forums, and it turned skeptical interest into great interest immediately ... at the end of some homeless, sadly consolised gamers.

Upvote 0