• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-BlockParty

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
NOTE: Please Re-Download This Map i had to Fix a few exploit before the map went to whitelisting. Thanks Hate Me for finding em, I missed the one on the fence.

(Recently named Neighborhood)

Well it been through 5 betas, and its finaly ready for release.

This is a map ive been working on as a side project while I finish up Central Mayhem mission Beta. It's a survival map with 4 traders, decent size, and really fun. Hope you Enjoy :D

Download

mirror

Thanks to

Eskarn™ for the custom meshes

Everyone for helping test this map.

Screenshots

The top and bottom pic is kinda old (might replace them you never know)

2011-06-28_00001.jpg

Shot00011-1.jpg

Shot00016-1.jpg

Shot00007-1.jpg

Last edited:
I can see it now. Dark and a heavy mist. Streets light flicker in the distance lighting just a small area. Back yard lighting and underpool lighting offer a little respite. But then you hear the growls and screams from all directions... you don't know which way to run... they get closer but you still cannot see them.... the end is close...

Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
I can see it now. Dark and a heavy mist. Streets light flicker in the distance lighting just a small area. Back yard lighting and underpool lighting offer a little respite. But then you hear the growls and screams from all directions... you don't know which way to run... they get closer but you still cannot see them.... the end is close...
Yea ill do something, but give me some time, im working on like 4 maps right now at the same time, so its on the rotation list, ill get to it

Reactions: Merin Redplate
Upvote 0