• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ANY NEWS FROM 1C Event in Prague

No news yet? Damn you Chech Republic and your awsome parties ...

In my opinion, the first information coming tonight or tomorrow. Some journalists have not been able to return home.

hangover-passed-out-in-the-street1.jpg
:D:D

Upvote 0
Zets' specs...

...not such good systems...

...I7 920, 6gb, Win7 64b, HD5850 / 8800GT...

:eek:

if those are "not so good systems" I'm going to love running everything set to [clarkson]rubbiiiiiiissh[/clarkson] on my e5200 / 4gb / vista32 (I know, I know, I'm too tight to get a decent os out of a box) / 9600 GT :(

Upvote 0
The playtest with the press was great fun yesterday.

Testing MGs on a well populated server is something that really gives you a sense of power : when u own a mg, u own the world :D well if a rifle didnt spot u to early at least :p (firepower, awesome animations, reloading is so great that i was reloading every ten bullets just for the pleasure :D)

Oh, and not to forget : YOU CAN'T BASH MIRO THE GREAT (huhu Gruppy) :IS2:

Upvote 0

Testing MGs on a well populated server is something that really gives you a sense of power : when u own a mg, u own the world :D well if a rifle didnt spot u to early at least :p (firepower, awesome animations, reloading is so great that i was reloading every ten bullets just for the pleasure :D)

Nothing in WW2 FPS's thrills me more than taking down an MG as a rifleman. :)

Upvote 0

YouTube - ‪Taps‬‏

Upvote 0

oh great, now how am I supposed to let other people use the mg? :p

did someone tell guppy to do something other than be a bolter-sniper, or did you hunt him down?

Upvote 0

Can you clarify if you've seen any video recording software or people recording via cams; etc?!

Upvote 0
Yup.
TWI devs are pretty good when it comes to being sneaky :D

We'll ignore the fact that you nailed me with the MG, while I was attempting to set a flank defense about 3 times in a row.

And I believe there was some video recording going on in Prague (we were asked to keeping the in-game chat down for a while), but I can't confirm that until our guys get home and sober up enough to communicate in English again.

Upvote 0
We'll ignore the fact that you nailed me with the MG, while I was attempting to set a flank defense about 3 times in a row.

And I believe there was some video recording going on in Prague (we were asked to keeping the in-game chat down for a while), but I can't confirm that until our guys get home and sober up enough to communicate in English again.

That's great, I appreciate the response!

Upvote 0