• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WIP] M41A Pulse Rifle

...are you arguing the definition of the word xenopbobia with me?!!

First of all, you're using the definition from wikipedia.
Second of all, have you really never heard foreigners referred to as aliens? Ever heard the term 'illegal aliens'?!
There really isn't a better term for the fear of aliens, so Xenophobia is used.

I suppose you could say Xenomorphobia. the aliens are referred to as Xenomorphs in the films, due to their change in physical appearance.

Upvote 0
NEVER!! Predator on its own fine....NEVER AGAIN WITH THE ALIEN!!! Its like drinking a fine wine with a macdonnalds meal. :D

each their own off course
yeah, both series were great in their own way, but together... the movie didn't work, the books however, were pretty good, of course, you also have the recent predators movie, it would have been better but the story was to predator franchise as a hacksaw is to a katana.

Upvote 0
I have decided to take Slavek's previous "go ahead" statement to me as a sign that I can post these....if I am going to far, Slavek, please PM me and I will replace these with cryptic messages :p

A tasty morsel for those who like the Extraterrestrial:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Just leavin' this here, pardon me, Hemi :D

EDIT: these are older versions and also I'm playing w/ poor graphics, so I wouldn't be judging by appearance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Give your feed back please. Youll need to select autofill in trader to fill up the nades or walk over ammunition and press reload. Thats how it works atm. But its an awsome gun. Try it out!

WPC Server 3 US Based (run by [WPC] Buzz//[WPC] Lord Dean)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Slot machines // Doom 3 // New weapons // Suicidal (15 slots)

banner_560x95.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WPC Server 4 UK Based (run by [WPC] Lord Dean//[WPC] Buzz)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Doom 3 // New weapons // Hard (25 slots)

banner_560x95.png

WPC Server 5 US Based (run by [WPC] Buzz//[WPC] Lord Dean)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Doom 3 // New weapons // Hard (25 slots)

banner_560x95.png

WPC Server 6 US Based (run by [WPC] Buzz//[WPC] Lord Dean//[WPC] B-2)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Doom 3 // New weapons // Normal (25 slots)

banner_560x95.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gimme them mods to new specimens! lol I want to shoot them with our M41A jeeeej!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gimme them mods to new specimens! lol I want to shoot them with our M41A jeeeej!

Well, the mod is pretty much an unofficial WIP until Slavek releases it; he has just been really nice and generous with information and past versions. If you want to perhaps test the latest version, talk to Slavek; just bear in mind that it has no spawning code yet, and therefore requires a little intervention unless you want an admin to fly around summoning them. :p

Or you could try this
Download

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0