• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your most hilarious death on KF

Now this isn't my death...but I caused the deaths of a ton of people...playing on a 40 man server on Hotel. I got on top of the elevator...and controlled it...I got people to come into the shaft when the elevator car wasn't there...and crushed them. Also people who did make it partially in the doorway also got crushed...proceeded to crush 38/40 people in the server. Fun times!

Upvote 0
So I'm on a server with lots of commandos and beserkers, and I'm next to a window, on Offices, standing near the ledge, shooting back and forth either way, because I'm surrounded. This is about a year ago, and I'm playing pretty poorly, so I'm split up from the team.

Zed time starts up, and I'm focusing on getting headshots to get myself out of the situation. Naturally, with the commandos and beserkers, there are a lot of extensions to zed time, so it lasts a long while. As I'm trying to get headshots, I notice something odd. Everything is slowly rising up?
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU--
-Cy left a small crater-

Flying into a crowd of unseen gorefasts and a siren due to a fireball and dying from 80hp in a split second is also a classic.

Upvote 0
Not my own death, but I laughed hard.

We were versing the Pattie on Normal on Biohazard. Pattie on normal is normally a breeze, especiialy when the place is littered with Pipe Bombs. But he made an absolute mockery of us. (We did win, just not as easily as we should have.)

Anyway, back on track.:rolleyes: I was looking through some curtains (only a very small gap) at the Pattie who had just reemerged around a corner. I saw him walk for a second, and then start fiddling with his left arm. I knew this meant rocket time. I scarpered around a corner, running backwards to see where the rocket lands. I turn around to see my team mate lookign directly at the Pattie (without being able to see him due to curtains). He was completely unsuspecting. Now I didn't have time to tell him to run, I barely made it out myself.

I look just in time to see the rocket scream through the door and slam into this poor guys face (and I'm not exaggerating, the Pattie KO'd this dude in the head with a rocket :p). The guy (who was in the middle of the room) goes into full ragdoll and smacks inte back wall,crumpling like a sack of s*&^. It was the best rocket I've ever seen.

Pattie should be proud!! :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not my own death, but I laughed hard.

We were versing the Pattie on Normal on Biohazard. Pattie on normal is normally a breeze, especiialy when the place is littered with Pipe Bombs. But we made an absolute mockery of us. (We did win, just not as easily as we should have.)

Anyway, back on track.:rolleyes: I was looking through some curtains (only a very small gap) at the Pattie who had just reemerged around a corner. I saw him walk for a second, and then start fiddling with his left arm. I knew this meant rocket time. I scarpered around a corner, running backwards to see where the rocket lands. I turn around to see my team mate lookign directly at the Pattie (without being able to see him due to curtains). He was completely unsuspecting. Now I didn't have time to tell him to run, I barely made it out myself.

I look just in time to see the rocket scream through the door and slam into this poor guys face (and I'm not exaggerating, the Pattie KO'd this dude in the head with a rocket :p). The guy (who was in the middle of the room) goes into full ragdoll and smacks inte back wall,crumpling like a sack of s*&^. It was the best rocket I've ever seen.

Pattie should be proud!! :cool:

I'm sorry for offending that person that gets offended whenever i post any image at all for whatever reason no matter how funny, but i feel the need to react to this ecip win.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I'm sorry for offending that person that gets offended whenever i post any image at all for whatever reason no matter how funny, but i feel the need to react to this ecip win.

Spoiler!

Anyone who is offended takes offense to an ant crawling on them. That image is totally fitting and epic.

With that thought, I've had no humorous deaths. I guess I haven't been playing very much.

Upvote 0
my death was not for me but for the dear old patriarch.....it was a dark night in the doom 2 server all my squad but me had been wipied out so i took a spot behind a wall and the pat jumped up ion the elevator and was walking back and forth so i started firing arrow after arrow at him then i ran out so i started shooting him with my 9mm then when i thought i was certain to die i shot him with the last bullet of my last clip and killed him

Upvote 0
wasnt mine but i was i guess mostly responsible.....

Got my Fiance to play Killing floor (been a few months now shes pretty good with commando) with Zero FPS experience and only limited experience with RPG's and stuff like mario (oddly enough she knows how to play wow)

anyways it is about her first week playing and i had "neglected" to tell her about grenades but i did tell her about the flashlight.

Maps on Bedlam running to trader she walks into one of the many dark areas cant see so i tell her

"just turn on your flash light"
"Its not working " *key smashing going on behind me*
BOOM
Mindy blew up.....

i laughed so hard she refused to play again for about a week totaly worth it

Upvote 0
Anyone who is offended takes offense to an ant crawling on them. That image is totally fitting and epic.

With that thought, I've had no humorous deaths. I guess I haven't been playing very much.

Whenever i don't use spoilers, they take offence and downrate me.

At nothing. Maybe they don't like that i use images, but they haven't said anything.

Upvote 0
Hmmm... wierd. Well I thought it was appropriate. :D

What about you CandleJack? Surely you've got a cool death you want to share? ;)

Well, this one time, in band camp... :D

Yeah, back when Demon had the 32 slot server up; we did this KFVM map which was pretty much a large stunt ground.

I was piloting a chopper on it, and since for some reason you can't repair them, you're stuck with their health until they die.
So i was flying one and it was near death. Since the parachute mod was enabled, i decided to bail out and take my chances on foot.

I jumped out and landed on the chopper, which resulted in my suicide. :eek:

faildeath.jpg

I was like :eek: you're kidding me, right? Followed by :confused: how the hell does that happen?

That's the funniest i remember.

If you want to know my funniest death ever, including not mine, then here it is:

I was playing on the map, i think it was KF-House or KF-THouse or something similar, where there's a 2 storey building with stairs going up from the ground floor.

I was demo, since i was trying to level it to L6 (back then i didn't have all L6 until relatively recently) and i had the M79/M32 combo. I decided to try the nade(x2) + M79 trick, and i saw a siren. ;)

I threw 2 nades down under her feet, shot her and she FLEW up and said hi.

Then she fell down because she was dead lol :D

That was my most hilarious death i've ever experienced. :)

Upvote 0
This is not my death, but I contributed towards death of my squad member/roommate.:p

In a hallway on Biotics a group of Zeds were shambling towards our position. I was a Demo, as was my unfortunate squadmate. The other players were providing cover, thus were not looking down the hall. I quickly lobbed 3 grenades into the line of Zeds - one far towards the back of the group, one towards the middle, and one near the front. Zed-time kicks in, and I step back to watch the grenade-explosion-and-giblet-sandwich. :D

Zed-time gets extended twice, thanks to one of our Commandos. The grenades have not yet exploded, but they're almost about to pop. My squadmate steps towards the enemy group and throws his own grenade as Zed-time wears off. A massive chain-explosion rocks the screen and he is immediately killed, his body zipping horizontally across my screen.

Much to his chagrin (and my amusement :D), he coincidentally hurled his grenade after my first grenade detonated, receiving a face full of his own shrapnel. I told him to pay more attention next time. Tee-hee! :D

Upvote 0
There are a couple but one of the most hilarious ones I can recall is when we were trying to attack the Patriarch from behind while he beat one of our Squad mates mercilessly.

I didn't realize that I would miss the head-shot and piss him off, didn't see him rushing straight for me through all the Fleshpounds, didn't realize that my Health was at around 30 and no Armor. The first swing that he took, sent me flying, the next one, sent me cartwheeling into a nearby dumpster, my body like bending in nasty ways.

Wish I had a screenshot, but this is the second time that happened, although I just cartwheeled onto the floor, didn't really go airborne as FPs can't seem to push you that high when you're running slow.

Upvote 0
Level 6 Demo, playing with some level 4-5 other classes in biolabs, since we were pretty clumped up in that small space, when the patty launched his rocket the same time I did with my Law, killed 3 of us (including me). Then the others were killed by his normal attacks.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
It was at the very end of the wave on the wide road of mountainpass. We were 5 players, one guy went solo, there were like 2 ou 3 clots remaining (which were quite far away) and a scrake, so no good reason to worry. We began firing the scrake, and the server decided it would like to lag like hell exactly at this time for something like 30 seconds. The scrake raged, it began teleporting from places to places really fast and killed all of us in few seconds, except the guy who went away.

An other one when I was new to playing the demo : I planted pipe bombs for the patriarch. He stepped on them and then I tried to lower his health as much as possible with my m32 together with my teamates. He began chasing me so I pulled my knife out to run away. I didn't realize that one of my pipe bombs in the area didn't go off before and I finally *blew up* :D

Upvote 0