• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Frozen Synapse

You're very welcome, Amerikaner.

One thing that I haven't figured out yet - maybe one of y'all has - is this:

HOW THE HELL DO I QUIT THE GAME WITHOUT USING ALT-F4 OR THE TASK MANAGER?!?!?!?!?

I haven't found an exit option on any menu yet, and it's starting to get to me ...

The "X" in the upper right on the Main Menu.

I found that out by thinking I was just closing the menu to get back ingame.

Upvote 0
The "X" in the upper right on the Main Menu.

I found that out by thinking I was just closing the menu to get back ingame.

Well, I guess I'm an idiot then. Never noticed that there. :p

Thanks!

edit: GG. I was banking that your sniper would be busy with my grenadier, though ... thought I could sneak the MG around and nail him. Ah, well ... still worked out in the end, though. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm improving. 6 win streak the past two days. #17 daily ranking.

Game is great to have windowed while you surf the web or listen to music.

EDIT: 8 win streak! Not rushing, looking at all possibilities, and actually playing out my opponent's possible moves before submitting made all the difference.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Game seems to be nearing a full release.
Apparently SP is finished, and they are locking down the beta soon so any bugs reported after lockdown arent going to be fixed untill after the game fully releases.

Been playing again since yesterday, and i must say the new version is definitely improved over the older one i played a while back.
I hadnt seen the new menu and HUD etc yet, but the overhaul is quite goodlooking! :)
And now there is some actual music playing in the background during the game, which is great because even though i dislike electronic music in general, this soundtrack is AWESOME.

Upvote 0