• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-Order Beta keys?

Dude there's still the two euro TWB servers for RO that are filled all the time.

and thats the problem(50 player servers)...:p
just am example:
Leaningrad + 50 player = Cr*p... ping shoot up to 200... fps drop as hell... fun is something different.

and thats why i tent to join Danzig servers:
Player-count the maps are made for (32)
stabil ping of 20-40.
no lag
no fps drops.

but it sure suck to play danzig over and over. and realizing that danzig will be in HOS isn't helping.. i mean i am fed up playing danzig and i am waiting for HoS to be playing Danzig AGAIN?!?!!?:(...

Upvote 0
and thats the problem(50 player servers)...:p
just am example:
Leaningrad + 50 player = Cr*p... ping shoot up to 200... fps drop as hell... fun is something different.

and thats why i tent to join Danzig servers:
Player-count the maps are made for (32)
stabil ping of 20-40.
no lag
no fps drops.

but it sure suck to play danzig over and over. and realizing that danzig will be in HOS isn't helping.. i mean i am fed up playing danzig and i am waiting for HoS to be playing Danzig AGAIN?!?!!?:(...
If you live in germany, why don't you try BOH's server? It's fills up on the evening and usually has many clan members on it (= good gameplay if it's a serious clan, which I think it is).
It only has 40 players.

Upvote 0

For sure, it's very anoying but for HoS, according with the vids I saw, Danzig seems to be very different than actually.

Personnaly, I think every server with a map for 24h is totally crappy !
:(

Upvote 0