• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Unless I'm at a bookstore, shopping is a chore. I cannot stand waiting for the better half to pick out and try on any number of clothes...and then not buy any of them thirty minutes later.

Constant preening + 3 hours shopping for clothes = worse than being a nerd, by far. Only thing worse would be waiting in vain for the Nazi spacemen to return. Also, posting on a video game forum (and accumulating thousands of posts) puts you squarely in the "nerd" camp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
YnKwA.jpg

Upvote 0
It's my work Christmas do, so I'll be breaking out a suit, eating free food and drinking free drink in a local cricket club/stadium until

a) The venue closes
b) Someone spills something on me
c) I drink too much get very ill and get taken/sent home

I predict a.

Edit : Oh and when I wake up feeling rough I'll clean the bathroom. As I'm (damn it) 4n4l (isnt a dirty word!!!) about cleanliness when I'm hungover.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since you are obviously referring to my signature, I'll be talking frankly.

The reasons as to why I'm posting on these forums:

1) Because I like video games
2) Because I like arguing and can't stand ignorant people
3) The reasons why I keep arguing ->
3a) Thanks to our state being led by a bunch of morons I have to wait until January 3rd until mandatory alternative service starts, leaving me bored now and then
3b) Looking at how probably 95% didn't even get laid yet and live a life of fail, I can't help but feel way superior. I'm not preening anywhere, but seeing how you are seemingly offended by my weekly question of "What will you guys be doing this weekend?" just proves my prior point.
3c) The fun I get out of ArmAII fanboys downvoting every single one of my comments and them attempting to provoke me.

Now that this has been made clear, feel free to downvote this post.

You've got serious issues.

Upvote 0
3b) Looking at how probably 95% didn't even get laid yet and live a life of fail, I can't help but feel way superior. I'm not preening anywhere, but seeing how you are seemingly offended by my weekly question of "What will you guys be doing this weekend?" just proves my prior point.
Haha, oh wow

(no offence).

Upvote 0