• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twisted Christmas Thoughts...

Usually based off of Valve time (tm).

cantwait.jpg

Upvote 0
usually updates seem to come out around noon PST (3pm EST)

Who was giving you a - for that post lol..... Someone just did it for the LOL... Oh and your Avatar just is perfect :D Really!!

I reckon this event will always remember me of the comming christmas holidays. Even in many many years and that's actually a very good thing :).
Like the christmas map in Serious Same the second encounter will always remember me of the christmasholidays when I still was at school.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Btw, bswearer your sig is missing one bar now because someone fell for your trolling. Fix it!

it's had that extra dot for a couple days now....i just don't care enough to go edit the image :D

Who was giving you a - for that post lol..... Someone just did it for the LOL... Oh and your Avatar just is perfect :D Really!!

yup. you see people here have mastered the art of getting away with anonymous trolling. we could ask the admins to check the logs and see who gave it a -, but if you ask they'll just lie to you saying it's not possible, then when you prove to them that it's not only possible but VERY EASY, they'll say "we don't have to share that information with you", and then if you continue to discuss the issue, you'll get infractions for "spamming" the truth which exposes an exploitable system and authorities who are unwilling to take responsibility for allowing that abuse to continue. ;)

but hey, who cares?! we've got a Christmas update coming! :D

Upvote 0
it's had that extra dot for a couple days now....i just don't care enough to go edit the image :D

yup. you see people here have mastered the art of getting away with anonymous trolling. we could ask the admins to check the logs and see who gave it a -, but if you ask they'll just lie to you saying it's not possible, then when you prove to them that it's not only possible but VERY EASY, they'll say "we don't have to share that information with you", and then if you continue to discuss the issue, you'll get infractions for "spamming" the truth which exposes an exploitable system and authorities who are unwilling to take responsibility for allowing that abuse to continue. ;)

but hey, who cares?! we've got a Christmas update coming! :D

Yeah all the Jockeys from L4D2 give you a - !! :D

Upvote 0
And now it turns out that I have major finals the next day:(

So, from the looks of it, I can play a game or two, but Wendsday is all my most difficult classes, so that put a hamper on my plans:(

What. You are part of the squad of ultimate badasses which will be killing all night long. Your duty is to kill, not to study. Do you get me?

Upvote 0