• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twisted Christmas Thoughts...

E(rik)

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
New York
Didn't really see a topc suitable for this, so I guess I'll make this.

-I hope to God the Gingerfast's head hitbox isn't as big as its new head. Or else every career sharpshooter will have just pee'd themselves.

-New TF2 promos are odd. KF Pyro is perfect, except for his oversized, octopus-like, head. That's been nagging me since I saw it. Mr. Foster stuff looks okay, Tie is a tie so not much to say and the gasmask looks a little too narrow.

-New achievements are welcomed, as always.

-Was kind of hopping for, if not new weapons, just reskins of weapons to make them holiday-like (Maybe a candy-cane reskin of the katana?)

Anyone else got opinions on this?

I'm pretty sure event only covers the handling cross-promotion items and Evil Santas Lair will likely to always have Christmas specimen, like TF2 Haloween Events. The event maps always have their gimmicks (exploding pumpkins, Mann's Ghost, Headless Horseless Horseman. But they don't have the achiviements, candy drops from dead players when played after the event.).

Last edited:
Reactions: illinifan
Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure event only covers the handling cross-promotion items and Evil Santas Lair will likely to always have Christmas specimen, like TF2 Haloween Events. The event maps always have their gimmicks (exploding pumpkins, Mann's Ghost, Headless Horseless Horseman. But they don't have the achiviements, candy drops from dead players when played after the event.).

That actually sounds plausible. Would need TWI to comment on this.

Upvote 0
Don't know if the christmas zeds are map exclusive, but the Christmas Zeds will disappear after the event. But don't worry, the community is already arming their coding skills to (temporarily) rescue the lives of the christmas zeds.

I think they should keep them at that x'mas map? Or else many of the achievements cannot be achieved after the event?

Upvote 0