• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I'm crossing my fingers that some of these new maps are larger, pocket sized maps are annoying. I can't believe it's still called battlefield with maps smaller then a backyard.

Heavy Metal is suppose to be one of the biggest Battlefield maps they've made and the two Bad Company 1 remakes are much larger than any of the BC2 maps.

Upvote 0
Yeah. Bad Company 1 maps were freakin' awesome and huge. It's too bad there won't be the artillery in them (I swear that **** made BFBC so god damn awesome. Well, that and the lack of cheesy revive).

Still, having awesomely large (and some of the better) maps is great. Though End of the Line and Ascension were also super fun.

Upvote 0
Yeah. Bad Company 1 maps were freakin' awesome and huge. It's too bad there won't be the artillery in them (I swear that **** made BFBC so god damn awesome. Well, that and the lack of cheesy revive).

Still, having awesomely large (and some of the better) maps is great. Though End of the Line and Ascension were also super fun.

of course dosent this mean the game will be OVER RUN even more with snipers who just sit on the edge of the map and plink and never get in caps?

Upvote 0
of course dosent this mean the game will be OVER RUN even more with snipers who just sit on the edge of the map and plink and never get in caps?

Well, that's what I loved about the artillery guns. They really made it difficult for you to camp out all day and expect to get mass kills. Plus these maps have a fair chunk of vehicle transportation so snipers won't actually do as great as one might think.

On the other side of that spectrum, I myself seem to not encounter that issue of mass snipers these days.

Upvote 0