• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Resesitate mare!!

i've always been a supporter of MN and play when i can, but whenever do I feel a bit sad because i think of what it could and should have been if it had more than just a small handlful of devs working like crazy, and it had a bigger following of ppl to provide the encouragement that all mods need.
The standard of MN work was fantastic (particularly if you think things like the tanks were kinda rushed to give ppl more content)- and to have seen this carried through into italy with new enviroments, US forces , mid war armour and new features would have been the buisiness.
But i'm still happy to play it as is and find it v enjoyable.

Upvote 0
DH is the best mod from technical side and still being developed so it outclass its "finished" brothers, but the theatre of DH is so wear down, I mean this motive is present since the first fps, how many more times you have to see Joes vs electrical boys?:confused:
Other mods are fresh in wargames industry and you can watch them through your fingers for lack of technical perfection ;)

Upvote 0
hiya, i'm still kinda new to RO (i've only been playing for a few days). i like vanilla and DH, but whenever i try to play MN, a strange message comes up on the news panel, and when i go on internet, there are only 5 or 6 servers, up, with only 1 of them having people on it (only 10 though). if more people went on, i would go on it (if mine is working, ofc), but i think with RO 2 coming out, this mod may soon be dead (unless it already is :eek:)

Upvote 0
You can't play if you don't join the only server with ppl on it, i don't understand why?
MN isn't quite dead,their are people on my server every day, but if you are waiting for more than 10 ppl. before you play, then you'll wait a long time.
Till ro.pl's Saturday FightNights you mean? ;)
Major_Day - get you server people then and join - all gathered in one server = 40+ players :)
And anyone who doesn't have 3 not bugged achievements can get them then :D

Upvote 0
I'm trying to populate my own server, why should i encourage people to leave and play somewhere else?
I've got a few regulars on my server every day (11 at this moment), i'm certainely NOT going to advise them to go and play elsewhere.
Their are too many ppl. only play this game on a Sat. or Sun. where are they the other days of the week?

2011-01-03_164840.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0