• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I've seen footage of Hill 137 and Vantage Point, now I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to resist buying this. I mean I'll hopefully be busy the next time with BO, but when this comes out sometime in december it'll be hard to not buy it. My main complaint was that DICE didn't support BC2 vanilla, but now they announced 4 new maps(with all the modes you can more than just 4 maps actually) and BC2V is just 13

Upvote 0
Jesus, where do you live, Texas?
Close. One state over. But that is not the point.

Winter begins with the winter solstice (shortest day/longest night). That occurs in late December. December 21-22 to be more precise. Winter lasts until the vernal equinox (day length = night length) or around March 20-21.

All from memory of grade school science stuff.

My oh my. What are they teaching our youth today? ;)

Upvote 0
Close. One state over. But that is not the point.

Winter begins with the winter solstice (shortest day/longest night). That occurs in late December. December 21-22 to be more precise. Winter lasts until the vernal equinox (day length = night length) or around March 20-21.

All from memory of grade school science stuff.

My oh my. What are they teaching our youth today? ;)

Pfft, winter begins when it's cold and there is snow on the ground.

Upvote 0
just bought this game and while its not bad ( it kicks the **** outa BFV which is the last battlefield i played ) I still want a hardcore mode for the current hardcore mode. having to shoot people with 8 bullets just seems excessive after playing stalker singler player with the SMP mod, 100 extra guns, and tweaking it so that shotgun's with buckshot killed at 50 yards with 1 round. ( yeah the AI could really rip you the F*** appart like that...).

I think I'll make a post on the BC2 forums asking for a 3rd subcategory of hardcore mode which has increased damage...

edit:

lets see how badly i get flamed for this..
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/3815606.page#10279019

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pfft, winter begins when it's cold and there is snow on the ground.

If that were true, winter wouldn't exist in The Netherlands. :D

In a way, it doesn't... our winters are never really cold and our summers are never hot. We only get about 4 - 6 weeks of snow each year, not more. And the rivers and canals barely freeze shut.

Last edited:
Upvote 0