• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

2011081400011.jpg

One of the laser rooms.

WOAH but "One of the laser rooms"???
Theres' more than one?!?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've probably got to be the slowest mapper in history!

Most of the maps I make usually take 1-2 years to build. Mainly because I do it in my free time!

Anyway,

Now I have taken my bordem away from This map by creating KF-PrideHill, I am working back on this map :)

And I'm posting to apologize for the late release (As usual!)

So, I will try my hardest to get this before Christmas. After that, I'm afraid its an end of era for me. I will no longer be mapping for Killing Floor (Nor any other platform for that matter). Therefore, I bid you farewell once completed :).

Now then... Lets start mapping NOW! :D

Upvote 0
I've probably got to be the slowest mapper in history!

Most of the maps I make usually take 1-2 years to build. Mainly because I do it in my free time!

Anyway,

Now I have taken my bordem away from This map by creating KF-PrideHill, I am working back on this map :)

And I'm posting to apologize for the late release (As usual!)

So, I will try my hardest to get this before Christmas. After that, I'm afraid its an end of era for me. I will no longer be mapping for Killing Floor (Nor any other platform for that matter). Therefore, I bid you farewell once completed :).

Now then... Lets start mapping NOW! :D

This message made me happy and sad at the same time. :):(

What are you going to do now after this map is completed?

Upvote 0
Hey Guys,

Aye it's on it's way!
I predict this month for beta!

Bit more info for you guys:

I have added a difficulty rating which you can select in addition to the KF difficulty.

Easy - Easy Mode... Clots / Bloats / Crawlers etc
Medium - Medium Mode... Gorefast's / Screamer / all of the above
Hard - Hard Mode... Husks / Scrakes / all of the above
Dead - Dead Mode... High mixture of FP's / Scrakes / All of the above

The difficulty mode is just something which I am experimenting with, and its working great so far.
The only thing I can see it being a problem with, is if someone in the server your playing with wants a different difficulty level. In which case they are a noob.

More updates to come. If you want to see more content, add me on steam if you want!

KiCk3R

Upvote 0