• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Hey Guys!

Map is coming along nicely! I should keep the thread updated!
I will post a screen-shot for you all (and there is more on the front page)

development210511.jpg

So what you see there is the Missile Facility. A new addition to the Hive maps!
I'm currently adding lots of Cinimatics to the map. So that takes time.

I am looking for a release, probably end of June/July, Depends on my work rate and how much I will be playing Call Of Duty Escalation map pack! :D - Zombies of course!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Guys!

Map is coming along nicely! I should keep the thread updated!
I will post a screen-shot for you all (and there is more on the front page)

development210511.jpg

So what you see there is the Missile Facility. A new addition to the Hive maps!
I'm currently adding lots of Cinimatics to the map. So that takes time.

I am looking for a release, probably end of June/July, Depends on my work rate and how much I will be playing Call Of Duty Escalation map pack! :D - Zombies of course!

****ing call of duty!!!

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Lets not mess around... CoD Zombies is pretty awesome. You get a gun that blows them away :D Wish that was in KF!!!

I havend played CoD in a long time... much less my Xbox!
Killing Floor is my #1 game!
But I would still like that new map pack...
You know what would be a great storyline?

Ok, you start out in a fenced-in area, inside of a desert with two fences down and zombies rushing in, so many that your forced to go inside a little house and use a lift (where you will hold out for 20ish seconds) and breach TheHiveAfterlife! Once down there, you will have to make your way through to the contorl station to stop Umbrella from nuking the entire planet!

Just a thought. Good choice of an ICBM, though.
Making maps is fun. I love it.

Oh KiCk3r, do I have permission to go back to KF-TheHiveV1 and change some actors, manitees, and credits?

I noticed a lot of them didn't work. I would love to have cinimatics and the credits. Please? I am skilled in Story mapmaking and would love to have cutscenes and credits.

Thanks in advance,
MrBlorx.

Upvote 0
She is looking like a babe :D

I originally wanted the first hive lasers to be instant death. But lots of players moaned about dying, and so I put it at something like 40% damage per hit.

I think I will make them 100% damage... wait a minute. That means I got to create a laser room now... :D

I would also like to take a moment to mention that ro_sauce is helping with a few statics for me, so mad respect for him!

Screen shots will come in time, but the map is still very much in early stages for release.

Overall percentage for Alpha stage... about 20%!

Hy.
Yes you should put the Laser room in the map + more gun at the beginning (at the mansion)
+ the resident evil theme when the train starting at the begining.
Oh and a cool Siren sound when the big door opens after the first elevator going down to the train.
thank you for listening it was just few ideas.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0