• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TE-otrpy3ka Map Released! (CoD's Shipment Map)

-=}WoLvErInE{=-

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Chi-Town
www.wolvy.net
Name: Otrpy3ka

Version: Beta 1

Comment: CoD's Shipment Map for chit anf giggles.:D Play at your OWN RISK! :p

Changlog:
Beta 1: June 28, 2012
Released

Screenshot/Video: Thursday, June 28, 2012

Credit: TWI for great game and Epic Games for such an Awesome Engine.

Game Type: Territory

Time Limits: 30 min

Type: Infantry Only

Objectives:
  1. Shipment
Download: TE-otrpy3ka

It's very well done, I think this should be used as a segment of a larger map, though.

It'd be great if the battle was brought to this, and the buildings were occupieable, shooting through windows.

Make the cap-zone larger than it is currently and make the buildings' interiors included in the cap-zone then people can battle it out on this part as a section of the map. :)

Upvote 0
I played this the other day with about 16 people and it was frickin' hard. It occured to me that the best way to win would be to lock down two of the spawns by spawncamping allowing the team to form a front line. This map also seems like it would be excellent for bolts and bayonets or pistols only.

Upvote 0
There's a otrpy3ka 24/7/365 server, just went in for a look.
Nobody there, so I immeadiatly went Commander, to try the artillery effects :p
Hmm not funny, you put the only radio right in the centre LOL.
I noticed mortars can be fun because of their accuracy, but the other 2 artillery options are just to powerfull (they will kill anything in the end).

Also spammed the map with smokegrenades, and it looked like from a horrormovie....pistol(or knife?)-only, with nades and mortars would be interesting. :D

Upvote 0