• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unlimited Ammo/No reload mutator?

Console command "backup"

Console command "backup"

Ok this is kinda my first time writing something here....I wanted to know if a mod can be possibly be made....you know how if you put enable cheats in the console commands and if you typed backup theirs "fake players" that run around like dummies...Is there a mod or in process if those fake players can shoot the zeds back and actually fight back? Of course it can be for solo only,,I think it is possible because once I had a Vrs mod where fake players actually shoot at you..there was a blue team and a red team and man killing those fake players wast easy at all hahah...so if people can do that..I wonder if theres a mod out there for solo play for fake players..anyone knows anything?

Upvote 0
Ok this is kinda my first time writing something here....I wanted to know if a mod can be possibly be made....you know how if you put enable cheats in the console commands and if you typed backup theirs "fake players" that run around like dummies...Is there a mod or in process if those fake players can shoot the zeds back and actually fight back? Of course it can be for solo only,,I think it is possible because once I had a Vrs mod where fake players actually shoot at you..there was a blue team and a red team and man killing those fake players wast easy at all hahah...so if people can do that..I wonder if theres a mod out there for solo play for fake players..anyone knows anything?
Yeah, man. They're called bots. Marco made a mutator with them. Unfortunately, it's not white-listed for obvious reasons.
Edit* Oops. Didn't look at the date. Sorry for the necro.

Upvote 0